Dont you just hate it when.....

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
you come back from lunch... my lunch consists of me walking round tottenham court road,oxford street or covent garden... to someone eating the most gorgeous smelling omlette and chips ever and shes like a size 10 naturally!
even when i ate i wouldnt eat that for lunch!

EVIL PEOPLE!

lol, these evil people do exist, but at least it gives u a chance to feel all self-righteous and think things like 'i would never put that crap in my body, i respect myself too much' etc etc

one of my buddies who is very slim but huge busted NEVER eats fruit or veg. she got a figure to die for yet she has a diet of bacon sarnies and eats 6 yorkshire puddings per roast dinner. if i didnt like her so much, i would REALLY hate her lol

What will she look like in 10 years, if she keeps doing that?
We'll look brill, and it will be 2nd nature to us by then.

Its like my two thin collegues who say they are starving and have ONE tiny biscuit and they are full. I could scream at them.

Its like my two thin collegues who say they are starving and have ONE tiny biscuit and they are full. I could scream at them.

If only Bob Geldof had known that all he needed to do to solve world starvation was to crack open a pack of custard creams there'd have been no need for all that work he did - just a trip to his local Spar.

I hate when people seem to think that 'starving' and 'in need of a nibble' are the same thing!!!

Back