Donzy's judddering

Get well soon! Comfort yourself with something nice on your UD today ;)

How are you feeling Donzy? Hope you are on the men's! X

Hiya DD today still feeling pants but am at hairdressers then doing a little shopping so taking my mind off eating and sore throat. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poor you! Good idea to take your mind off things by keeping busy :) hope you get well soon!

I'm on a DD too and working but so HUNGRY!! Just one of those days :)

Well survived today might have gone over kcal slightly but consifering I had friends Round for tea I did pretty well!

I made chicken, mozarella and pesto burgers with salad and potato wedges. I just left the bread and the wedges and then I got some of those gü pots the mini ones with 3 in and they had two each one chocolate and one lemon and I had a sugar free ice pop ok so that was harder but tbh they are only tiny shot glass sized and two added up to 350kcal so really wouldn't have been worth it.

I must admit I'm really proud of myself and I turned down a posh biscuit and a latte at the hair dressers!!!! X

Wowzer! Well done you!! Iron will power :)

And today.... Up day!!!!! Hooray!

I woke up feeling very glad to be able to eat, was so hungry yesterday it was silly. I had to go to bed before 7 lol ;)

Ouch!!!!! Been away for week for my brothers wedding and am now showing 10 12.5 on scales which puts me back to early August!!! I'm gutted am hoping some is water weight as that's 6 1/2 lbs on one week!!!! Anyway Its a no junk day today and DD tomorrow so back to it. Think I'm back on some sort of exercise with step sis from tomorrow x

Wow lots of ppl Double DD'ing this week! I considered it for a nano second but really don't think I could handle two in a row.

So today gone well:

Glorious Thai carrot soup 115
Milk (for teas) 89
Apple 100
Hot chocolate 200 max

Donzy84 said:
Wow lots of ppl Double DD'ing this week! I considered it for a nano second but really don't think I could handle two in a row.

Me either, Donzy!!

P x

PS - blooming love that Thai carrot soup, it's
amazeballs :D

I am giving a ddd a go! Eeeeek! Only thing that worries me is the moment I wake up and realise its another dd rather than an up! But I suppose it is just the one extra... I'll let you know how it pans out!

How you doing?

Heya sorry for the delay, am giving fast5 a go this week to try and curb my binging on UDs. So basically you fast everyday then have a 5 hour eating window today is going to be 4-9pm as hubbie at gym so won't eat til late x

Ok all going well so far.... Not really feeling hungry even.

I have just had a tiny bit of soup shouldn't really eat until 4 tonight but is difficult at work with ppl judging why I'm not eating. Had about 60kcals worth but won't eat again until 6 at earliest so will balance out.

Well yesterday after the soup I had a few of the kids sweeties, half a ham sandwich and a chicken and mayo bagel followed by a bowl f icecream. So not the healthiest choices but did have a massive load of veggies the day before.

Today I'm gonna hold off as long as poss as having enchiladas tonight and sticky toffee pud (what a combination) and a bottle of wine. Then tomorrow we off to inlaws for meat pie so that will be an early 5 hours starting about 1pm but tbh won't need to eat after as she always serves up wayyyyyy too much.

Oh weigh in today am down 4lb which I was expecting as scales showed a 8.5lb gain from one week away so am pretty confident I'll get back to 10 4 before end of the month x

Back