dopey/dosey cow,,

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
my hubby says i have gone so dopey since starting this,,he is talking to me and i am just looking into his face not having a clue what he is talking about,,this has happened a few times this week,,he has to explain everything in order for me to get it,,not usually this dumb,,i dont think lol:)

Same here Tanya..are you blonde too??:D xx

AWWWW Kelly dont worry pet, its a women thing xx

i'm not even blonde,,just gone chilli ,,i could eat my head,,lol

Hahahaha xxx

:eek:Did someone say 'head'!:p x

OI!! xx

sorwee xxlolxx

oh you changed your pic,,very nice

I was like that!! But it went after a week. I just had early nights to save my OH from smacking me one!! Ha xx

Hands up if you think Gary and Tracey should get a room and get it over and done with! I'm not sure I can take much more of this flirting!! LOL!!X

my hubby says i have gone so dopey since starting this,,he is talking to me and i am just looking into his face not having a clue what he is talking about,,this has happened a few times this week,,he has to explain everything in order for me to get it,,not usually this dumb,,i dont think lol:)
lol..yup and i am not blonde! Well only bits and out of a bottle... I blame keotosis for everything now hunni xxx xxx xxx

me 2 pineapple lol xx

Sorry pineapple! xxx

gary i love your bed,,

Lol Kelley he will have you in it hun!! x

gary i love your bed,,
well, if you play your cards right.
My mum and gave me it when they moved it was made for them in North Yorkshire its beautifully made.;)

Well Gaz apparently we have to get a room so shall we make it yours? xxx

fill ya boots, lets go xxxxx

Back