Dorot frozen garlic

samwood

Does anyone know if these have a syn value as they do them in Garlic as well. They are quite tasty in pasta and things.

I've only seen them for sale in sainsburys but i cant find any info on them.

thanks

samwood said:
Does anyone know if these have a syn value as they do them in Garlic as well. They are quite tasty in pasta and things.

I've only seen them for sale in sainsburys but i cant find any info on them.

thanks

Should be SYN free as the dorot range is just frozen herbs or frozen garlic

Kc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, I thought so but thought I would check. X

Ooohh might have to look for these they sound a good idea!! Saves having all these herbs lined up on my window sill looking a little sad :-(

We've had this discussion in class and they are free....nothing gets added to them to be frozen.......they are so handy especially the chilli one......no worry about rubbing your eyes after chopping chilli anymore....just pop a little frozen cube into your cooking!!! So much easier!! Birds Eye do some different herbs too!! Not tried those though!!

Oooh-these sound interesting! Are they just litterally frozen blocks of herbs! Where do you buy them please? thanks x

Welshtigger said:
Oooh-these sound interesting! Are they just litterally frozen blocks of herbs! Where do you buy them please? thanks x

I get the chilli & garlic ones in Tesco frozen department. They are in little flat red trays! They are brill! I add them to everything! ;)

Think they are in most major supermarkets and not very expensive!! They certainly are more cost effective than fresh, I used to buy fresh ginger, grate a bit and the rest would end up going a bit scabby after a few days and I'd end up throwing it out!!

So pleased these are free. They are very useful. used the chilli, ginger and garlic to make a lovely stirfry yesterday

Back