Dosage of Raspbery Leaf help please

bajoleth

Gold Member
Right I have bought my RLT tablets in preparation for next week (32 weeks) I have only ever drank the tea previously but hated the taste which is why I have bought the tablets this time. However I am unsure how many to start taking? They are 400mg strength and it says on the bottle 1 capsule 3-6 times daily. Do I start off with 3 daily for a few weeks then increase up to 6/ Any advice very welcome, Thanks Jo

Just found this
Raspberry Leaf (Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond)
So I will start taking 1 tablet 3 times a day from next week and then go from there, its an interesting article if you get the time to read it, still interested to hear what dosage those of you who are taking it started out on ;)

Sorry babe I don't know as just made myself drink the tea as wasn't keen, not really a fruity tea drinker. I never knew about capsules I'll get them me thinks. I sure it helped with after the birth not having too much bleeding but who knows. X

Thanks Big bear, same here I have always drunk the tea, but will follow the guidelines from the article above. I agree with you on the bleeding too ;) I am positive it helps with the pushing stage and as you say the bleeding and quicker contracting uterus afterwards:)

my tablets are 900mg so ive been following the 1, 2x daily it states on the bottle x

Its very confusing isn,t it on my bottle it states 1 capsule 3 - 6 times daily, they are 400g so if I took the 6 that would be 2400mg which seems a lot compared to what is stated on your bottle?
As your maximum dose is 1800mg but then as it has no side effects they don't really know what a max safe dose is?
I am just starting out on the lowest dose this week and then work my way up ;)

Back