Double down day

2nd DD much easier than the first although I did wake up hungry! Big drink of water soon sorted that :) I think the 2nd is easier knowing that you can eat tomorrow where the first is like 'oh no I've got another one of these to go' x

I agree! Also, I wanted to say, that before and after pic of you, the difference is amazing and you did that in less than a year? Well done! :)

Me too, a serious week of DDs for both of us!

Are you on UD today too? I have been pretty good so far, just toast for breakfast, some pasta and tomato sauce for lunch and a few cups of coffee, I'm really looking forward to dinner tonight though! It's just that this weather makes me want to have a ginormous carb fest! :rolleyes:

scarlett2020 said:
Are you on UD today too? I have been pretty good so far, just toast for breakfast, some pasta and tomato sauce for lunch and a few cups of coffee, I'm really looking forward to dinner tonight though! It's just that this weather makes me want to have a ginormous carb fest! :rolleyes:

Ha! I'm the same, have got pasta planned for tea so I can be nice and full ready for the double downs. I'm going on holiday on Saturday so want my body to be as prepared as possible before I go! I still try not to go too mad on up days but I can be hard sometimes!

Ha! I'm the same, have got pasta planned for tea so I can be nice and full ready for the double downs. I'm going on holiday on Saturday so want my body to be as prepared as possible before I go! I still try not to go too mad on up days but I can be hard sometimes!

Where are you going? Somewhere nice and warm? :) I had lasagne and pototo wedges last night, it was lovely.

Back to it today! Cup of green tea so far, usually I get through by drinking loads of water but the toilets at work are out of order and it's a loooong walk past many open plan offices to the ones at the other end of the building, I can't be doing that every half hour! lol

DDD over with! This DDD has been the hardest im not sure if its because i started resverstrol today or totm is due in a couple of days! Tomorrow I'm having an inbetween day seen as I'm having two ups for my birthday weekend :)

I think I might do a DDD or a dd and in-between pre and post Christmas day. Having whatever the heck I want Christmas day! Bring on the baileys, stuffing and salted caramels lmao

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

FaithFluro said:
I think I might do a DDD or a dd and in-between pre and post Christmas day. Having whatever the heck I want Christmas day! Bring on the baileys, stuffing and salted caramels lmao

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hahaha yeah good thinking that's probably what I'm going to do too! In the past over always find overboard at Xmas well not this year! :)

Hahaha yeah good thinking that's probably what I'm going to do too! In the past over always find overboard at Xmas well not this year! :)

Haha, yeah...tbh I usually only have a few months of the year before now where I feel comfortable dieting! Now is the time for halloween and christmas, then there's new year and then in april it's my birthday. Finally feeling really comfortable dieting though and found a lifestyle rather than a diet. Going over 'in laws' for christmas...will be there from the eve night until boxing day morning so I'm just going to have Christmas day to enjoy myself with the family and just be completely at ease and then it's back to it! Weigh-in was supposed to be boxing day but consultant said no one is going to want to come in then so there's a quick weigh in on the day after that in the morning. Hope the turkey will have shifted through my colon by then LMAO!

I am on my second down day. Wasn't a concious decision. Just happened lol going ok so far....

i must try a DD DD sometime, but just can't bring myself round to it at the moment, I'm always so looking forward to my breakfast after one DD. Good luck both of you.

I know how you feel! I am attempting a DDD for the first time today and tomorrow. I can't do a DD on Friday as normal and as I lost track due to a weekend away last week I couldn't risk missing Friday out altogether, I'll be doing a DD on Saturday (which is another first) as well otherwise it would be 3 UP days in a row. It'll be good to jsut get back into my routine to be honest.

Unfortunately i have to travel to another office for meetings tomorrow which always makes a DD harder so fingers crossed its successful.

I've done one double DD so far and it was the week whether i either lost 1/2lb or stayed the same. Can't remember exactly off the top of my head.... I think they work well for some people and it has the added bonus of getting your DD's done and dusted in one go. Give it a try and see how you get on :)

Back