Double down day

STS this morning so controlled UP was a success, so should be looking at a loss with 2 DD s left , fingers crossed.
Todays food comes in at 520 cals if I use all of my milk allowance but thats fine.

Daily weights
sat 11 10 official weight
Sun -----
Mon 12 1 up 5lbs after 2 UPs
Tues 11 12 3lbs down after DD no 1
Weds 11 11 1lb down after DD no 2
Thurs 11 11 STS after controlled UP just under 1600 cals
Fi

Well the good news is that yesterday I lost 2.5lbs not 1.5lb, I just wrote it down wrong on here. However, the bad news is I gained back the 2.5lbs this morning. Yesterday's upday was fairly controlled until last night where I ate a massive piece of lemon meringue pie. It was home made and from creating the recipe on mfp I estimate it at around 700 cals! :eek: It was lovely though!

Anyway.. new DD today, I already ate 220 cals this morning at a goodbye breakfast for a colleague, so tonight is going to be interesting........

I'm on 2nd DD today. Already looking forward to my muesli tomorrow morning ha!

Might just have been the lemon meringue pie still in you tum that caused the gain?

Well done on you sts Jo, sounds like you'll def be on for a loss this wk, I wish my body was so predictable!

I'm on 2nd DD today. Already looking forward to my muesli tomorrow morning ha!

Might just have been the lemon meringue pie still in you tum that caused the gain?

Well done on you sts Jo, sounds like you'll def be on for a loss this wk, I wish my body was so predictable!

I'm hoping so, it feels like it is anyway :)

I hope you're second DD goes well, is this is double? If so, double well done!

scarlett2020 said:
I'm hoping so, it feels like it is anyway :)

I hope you're second DD goes well, is this is double? If so, double well done!

Yeah it's a double, will feel like a huge achievement if I manage the double as had a controlled up on Tuesday. V much enjoying this whole thing tho, feels much easier when you know an up day is never too far away!

Well the good news is that yesterday I lost 2.5lbs not 1.5lb, I just wrote it down wrong on here. However, the bad news is I gained back the 2.5lbs this morning. Yesterday's upday was fairly controlled until last night where I ate a massive piece of lemon meringue pie. It was home made and from creating the recipe on mfp I estimate it at around 700 cals! :eek: It was lovely though!

Anyway.. new DD today, I already ate 220 cals this morning at a goodbye breakfast for a colleague, so tonight is going to be interesting........
Thats what happened to me last week but I still lost a 1lb by the end of the week so I am sure you will be just fine xx

Yeah it's a double, will feel like a huge achievement if I manage the double as had a controlled up on Tuesday. V much enjoying this whole thing tho, feels much easier when you know an up day is never too far away!
I love muesli but unfortunately it doesn't like me the thought of your muesli will keep you going today x

god I'm so hungry today! I'm thinking its because I ate something this morning (half a pan au chocolat). My body must think it's on an UD and is grumbling now cos it didn't get any lunch!
I've just noticed something though.... I have a vest on today under my top and the vest is tucked in my skirt and even with that tucked in the waist band on the skirt is so loose that my skirt keeps swivelling round back wards! Weyhey! I wore this skirt last week, without a vest and it wasn't loose at all!

I'm joining the DD bandwagon this week as my UD yesterday was a little too "up" for my liking :) want to try and leave this week with a loss if it's possible (totm)

so far today I've had nada, zip, zilch :) so truly looking forward to dinner time :) x

scarlett2020 said:
Total cals for day 373! Amazed as I had that stupid pastry thing at breakfast!

Hmm the top half of what I wrote didn't post! It just said I had steak, cauliflower and mushrooms for dinner.

well done hun, I've still not succumbed yet - is it weird I'm scared to eat incase the hunger demon kicks my ass? :eek: x
Its totally up to you hun but I would suggest you eat as you are on a Double, I allow myself up to 600 on a double if I need it makes it sooo much easier but if you think you can manage not eating then you know yourself best x
My total is just over 500 for today if I use all my milk allowance, looking forward to weighing in the morning to see if my controlled was worth it or not ?

I went to bed totally ravenous last night which is unusual for me...especially as I didn't do anything different. Ho hum. Day 2 of my 2nd DDD this week - not long now until Saturday morning!

Aww thats horrible isn't it but on a brighter note I find no 2 much easier because I think my stomach shrinks from the 1st and you have the lovely feeling that food is now only a day away x
Well I am really pleased as I lost 2lbs overnight so I am 1lb down on official weight with a DD still to go, something is telling me that my controlled UP may have a knock on effect somewhere and I may sts tomorrow but I will still be happy with that as I am showing a loss which was my aim, we shall see what we shall see x
Think I am having skinny Buuternut squash soup for lunch and WW chicken hotpot for tea plus my milk should bring cals to just under 500 x Good luck all my fellow doublers x

Daily weights
Sun -----
Fri 11 9 2lbs down after DD no 1
:D
Sat

Aww thats horrible isn't it but on a brighter note I find no 2 much easier because I think my stomach shrinks from the 1st and you have the lovely feeling that food is now only a day away x
Well I am really pleased as I lost 2lbs overnight so I am 1lb down on official weight with a DD still to go, something is telling me that my controlled UP may have a knock on effect somewhere and I may sts tomorrow but I will still be happy with that as I am showing a loss which was my aim, we shall see what we shall see x
Think I am having skinny Buuternut squash soup for lunch and WW chicken hotpot for tea plus my milk should bring cals to just under 500 x Good luck all my fellow doublers x

Daily weights
Sun -----
Fri 11 9 2lbs down after DD no 1
:D
Sat

Looks like you're on for a good loss this week, Jo - well done. I'm aiming for a loss from last week (only had 1 DD due to Ofsted at work!) bringing me to an overall STS from 2 weeks ago. I feel very relaxed about the speed of my weight loss which is unlike anything I've experienced on a diet before. I'm sure it's because I know I could do this for a long time - for ever in fact!

Well done Jo.

Our hike for today is cancelled as everyone has come down with flu. Apart from me that is! It's tom for me tho and I've been awake all night with period pains :(
Only 0.7lbs down this morning. Might be something to do with period. Last month I gained 4lbs so quite good this time. Back to DD today since hike is canceled.

Hello everyone, quick question, sorry if you have already mentioned it in this thread but when you do a double DD so you do another DD in the week or just keep it at 2 DD and 5 UD?

Very pleased this week, I am doing 2 DDD this week and so far have lost 2.8lb, today is 2nd DD and unless something strange happens and I put on weight after a DD I should have a good weight loss this week. I have alternated my DDD weeks otherwise I know my body will get used to it and not lose as much. Last DDD week I did I lost 2.8lb, so all well and good.

Back