Double down day

Starting mine today - for me they are the only way I get decent weight loss. Weirdly looking forward to it - just to see a good number on the scales!

juju_doll said:
Starting mine today - for me they are the only way I get decent weight loss. Weirdly looking forward to it - just to see a good number on the scales!

I'm the same re: loss. I need to get at least 4 DDs in each week to get a loss on the scales. Good luck today, I'm on day 2 :)

I defo prefer doing 2 dd's and i dont know if you both feel the same but they do get easier. im on my 3rd set of dds since starting last week and love it! What swings it for me is the flat (ish) stomach feeling on and after a dd! love it! best plan ever, i wish id of given it a good go a few months back but im here now so thats all that matters hey! Good luck ladies on your ddds my first wi tomorrow ooohhhhwwweee so exciting!!! going to measure myself monthly :)

Double d days definitely get easier. I think i actually prefer them to four singles, I find the second one very easy to do so it's really just like doing 2 down days. My first one is nearly done so one more to go! Hope to see some good weight loss!

Just finished a DDD which I probably shouldn't have done in my first induction week. Feel absolutely fine with no major craving for breakfast. Have just had what would have normally been a modest bowl of cereal and I couldn't eat it all. The 500 kcal hasn't been a struggle and I no longer get the headaches.

Worried about the weekend though because I need to do a DD without the routine of work and with the temptation of the weekend.

I started last week on a DDD and have done a couple throughout my first week and I'm happy to report a 5lbs loss so I'm sticking with ddds for now! I tend to have Friday as a inbetween day then weekend as up and then mon/tues as DDD, weds as a ud and thurs as a dd! I will change this up if my body gets used to it!

Going to have my first DDD for Mon/tues this week, hope I can do it :) x

Same here, just had a lovely chicken salad :) x

I have 4 In total and last week I lost 5lbs doing that so I'm doing it again this week, next week I may change it up a little depends on wi on Friday!

What does DDD and UUD mean?

Its my second day of Double DD today. I had a really bad week last week, couldnt get back into it after my mini break and gained 2lbs :cry:I did a proper DD yesterday and dropped 1 of them so hopefully today's will get me even again. I know this works.... just need to stop taking breaks!

scarlett2020 said:
Its my second day of Double DD today. I had a really bad week last week, couldnt get back into it after my mini break and gained 2lbs :cry:I did a proper DD yesterday and dropped 1 of them so hopefully today's will get me even again. I know this works.... just need to stop taking breaks!

Go for it, you just have to enjoy your breaks and not stress over them. It will all work out in the overall in the long run.

2nd DD much easier than the first although I did wake up hungry! Big drink of water soon sorted that :) I think the 2nd is easier knowing that you can eat tomorrow where the first is like 'oh no I've got another one of these to go' x

My downdoads were realtively pain free this week and I dropped 2.6lbs. I'm on an UD today but will be doing double DDs again tomorrow and Friday. A nice bowl of hot soup in the evening really helps me on dds.

scarlett2020 said:
My downdoads were realtively pain free this week and I dropped 2.6lbs. I'm on an UD today but will be doing double DDs again tomorrow and Friday. A nice bowl of hot soup in the evening really helps me on dds.

Me too, a serious week of DDs for both of us!

Back