Double edged sword

Loopyloo

Good that I've started but shame I left it tool late!! I am walking my daughter down the aisle on 14th April. I have lost 13 lbs in the first week but need to lose more, much more. I have been loaned 2 gorgeous outfits but need to get down to a size 18 to get into them. I am a 20/22. I dread being plastered over Facebook as my daughter will be sooo proud of her day. Oh well I can only do what I need to do which is stick to the programme and see

I lost 8lbs week 2 and 4lbs week 3 and I didn't loose as much as you week 1 so hopefully you'll have a good lot shifted by then.

You will look beautiful and your daughter will be proud of you xx

Good luck

You will probably be able to loose another stone and hide the rest with some of those big "pull it all in knickers" which make at least 1/2 stone difference in my experience! Anyway, wear a big hat with feathers on and everyone will be so "wowed" they won't notice a couple of spare pounds!

When you use those knicker thing it shoves the fat somewhere else lol

I know, it's the only way I can get a decent bust!

Adsa do a really good pair of sucky in knickers I say knickers but it covers your thighs right up to the bust and gives a very smoothing effect on the old love handles and tummy x

she'll be proud of you whatever. at least you hve started and not at all. xxxxxx well done on your losses so far x x

Back