Double Whammy for me!!

Well done u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean about beind scared when you first saw your dress ive been married coming up to 2 years now and on the morning of my wedding i was fine really calm i had my makeup done (calm) i had my hair done (calm) i put my dress on FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i looked like a rabbit caught in the head lights of a car i just remember thinkin this is it this is it !!! but when i saw my h2b at the bottom of the isle and he turned and smiled at me i knew everything was gonna be ok lol !!!!!!

Awwww, Well done hun xxx Sorry I havent been on sooner, kept thinking i needed to get on here to see what happened :)

That is sooo brill :) Its a bit annoying that they wouldnt let you order a smaller size. I guess us brides of lipotrim are the 1% of brides that say they are on a diet that actually lose weight!!! Awww, did they pin it all up nicely so that you could see how it looked properly? They should really do the alternation free of charge for not letting you get a smaller size in the beginning, but I guess having to get it altered enough!! :) Did you get a dress with a corset style waist?

So... i went to me dress fitting on sat... but i will start a new thread for it :)

Back