Doubletrouble - food diary

doubletrouble

Hi my name is Tracy and started SW at home on the EE plan last week - I do have some old books that a friend gave me so am using them as well as this site. I weigh in on a Sunday which unfortunately this week showed that I had only STS and cried my eyes out last night. :cry:

I have since found out today by my doctor (as had blood tests last week) that my thyroid isn't quite right so I have to increase my medication.

Anyway, putting that aside I have start EE plan again today and will post my food diaries on here. For now have just put my breakfast and lunch and will add my dinner later.

Please feel free to take a look at my food diaries and let me know if I am going wrong anywhere.

Thank you.

EE Plan

HEA - Skimmed Milk
HEB - Oats so simple

Breakfast - Porridge and banana

Snack - mixed fruit of nectarine, melon, strawberries and blueberries.

Lunch - Mugshot (chicken noodle), crabsticks, celery, carrots and plum tomatoes - activia cheery 0% fatfree

Dinner - Savoury Rice and kippers, mixed fruits

Syns
10 Mikado sticks - 5 syns

Last edited:
Well here is todays EE Plan

HEA - Skimmed Milk
HEB -

Breakfast - activia 0% yoghurt and banana

Snack - Mugshot (chicken pasta)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie in brown roll 5.5 syns (thought the roll was wholemeal but since found out it wasn't)

Dinner - Pasta with mince, mixed with tinned toms, beans, worcester sauce, BBQ sauce (1.5 syns), onions and peppers

Syns so far 7

18/01/12

HEA - Skimmed Milk
HEB - 2x Alpen Bars

Breakfast - 2x alpen bars, banana

Lunch - Left over pasta from yesterdays dinner, activia 0% yoghurt

Snack - 2x Mikado sticks (1 syn)

Dinner - Rice, beef & mushroom (chinese weighed as 400g, so took it as 6.5 syns to be safe)

Syns today 7.5

19/01/12
Not really had a brilliant day today, fed up, depressed and really couldn't be bothered to cook anything. Had an easy breakfast to which just added water, eat out in a cafe and then had a chinese takeaway !! :sigh:​

HEA - Skimmed Milk
HEB - Porridge

Breakfast - Oats so simple pot (HEB plus 3.5 syns), banana

Lunch - bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans, melone and grapes

Dinner - Rice, chicken curry (taken that as 10 syns as not 100% sure what it is)

Snack - 6 mikado sticks (3 syns)

Syns today 16.5 (oops, gone over)

Great diary. What is a mugshot please?
Thanks

Thank you for the info. Learning new things all the time!!!

20/01/12

Really should read books properly as thought could use granary bread as HEB when I had a tuna mayo sandwich, but oh no, that is not a HEB....then had a few alcoholic drinks at lunch as was a friends 50th birthday, which thought okay not too bad, but then went out for tea with hubby to end up having a few more drinks and wait for it................sticky toffee pudding (did enjoy it though)​

Sorry but gave that day up as a bad job as no idea how many syns have used altogether:cry:​

everything looks okay to me there! it's really necessary to make sure you have the latest books so you know the correct weights and measurements etc! i have a food directory from 2007 and now i've got the 2012 one and the changes are mad! xx

everything looks okay to me there! it's really necessary to make sure you have the latest books so you know the correct weights and measurements etc! i have a food directory from 2007 and now i've got the 2012 one and the changes are mad! xx

I've not joined a group so don't have the up to date books. Just going on the books a friend gave me which does have the EE plan in them, so not sure what year there!

Thank you for looking at my diary and I'm pleased it looks okay so far :)

Todays EE Plan so far - 21/01/12

HEA - skimmed milk
HEB - 30g all bran golden crunch

Breakfast - all bran golden crunch
mixed in with activia 0% mixed berries yoghurt, large piece of melon

Lunch - crab sticks, plum tomatoes, melon

Dinner - large piece of melon, Salmon salad with savoury rice

Syns - snack size mars bar 8 syns

Last edited:
22/01/12

Oops, didn't get up till late this morning so I have classed lunch and dinner together :)

EE Plan

HEA - Skimmed Milk
HEB - Oats so simple

Breakfast - Porridge and melon

Lunch/dinner - special chow mein (added oil) with boiled rice, activia cheery 0% fatfree

Syns - 10 Mikado sticks - 5 syns

Todays EE Plan - 23/01/12

HEA - skimmed milk
HEB - 30g all bran golden crunch

Breakfast - all bran golden crunch
mixed in with activia 0% strawberry yoghurt,

Lunch - turkey salad and a mugshot, grapes and melon

Dinner - Uncle bens sweet & sour pot with chicken

Syns - 10 mikado sticks (5 syns)

Back