down and out...

hi all..

not really sure what to write.. just that im feeling really down at the moment...

my boyfriend ended up rushing me to the out of hours doc on sunday nite whereby i was rushed to hospital by ambulance unable to breathe... absolutely scared the living daylighs outta me...and the wind is gone from my sails since...Thankfully i was left out later that morning with plenty antibiotics for pneumonia.. but im just so tired... and cant seem to muster up the energy to do much..

ive no doubt that my weight has gone up since.. cos himself has been doing the cooking and to be honest neither of us have been too picky bout what to eat since it happened.. i just cant seem to get into the right frame of mind to pick myself up and start again..although to be honest im prob still coming to terms with what actually happened..

no energy left... and just plodding through the day... my motivation has gone even though i still want to do this as much as ever.. but just no buzz left in me.. hoping it will pass once i bounce back to full health again..

just checking in anyhow.. was either e mail or eat... and been doin enough of that the last few days..:break_diet:

hopefully in a few days things will look up...sorry for bringing the place down..just needed to put my feelings down somewhere..

kayla

Aw not nice... I know what it's like to have that horrible exhaustion thing, not through pneumonia though.. Big hug to you, concentrate on getting well again and beating the pneumonia, and you will soon bounce back with a renewed I CAN DO THIS!!

:)

x

Aw bless you. I'd say not to worry too much about weight loss right now, you need to get yourself better so you can really throw yourself into it.

Right now your body is fighting off one hell of an illness, so if you crave something, eat it, your body needs it.

Take care of yourself. Although weight loss is a good thing long term, you need to concentrate on now and getting yourself healthy x

you need to concentrate on getting better first and then you can start againxx

Hiya I had pneumonia 12 years ago following a bad chest infection Im surprised they let you leave hospital,but maybe not these days no beds :(
Dont beat yourself up with losing weight TBH your body will be dehydrated so any gain is likely to be water retention so your body can heal itself hey .
Let your fella look after you and rest come chat on here and remember this plan isnt going anywhere so get 100% and restart,being a yoyoer for emotions I know its finding that umnph again but you will when your bodys better xxx

thanks you guys for the lovely comments... guess when the time is ready again il find it in me..and for now just to rest up and go with the flow...was just havin a weak moment earlier and feeling down bout everythin

thank you
x x x
kayla

I agree with what the others have posted, you need to concentrate on getting better first. It is natural to feel low and lacking energy when you are ill. Let the man in your life look after you and get back to ww when you are ready. You will get your mojo back when your health improves. Look after yourself

Hi size102b..

feelin a bit better today.. slept lots yesterday and decided to just relax the ww a little for the next week or two and then start again when im feeling a bit stronger :0) thank you so much for your encouragement and kind words... hope your feeling much better also today... and resting up yourself..!

kayla xxx

Back