down day please motivate me

kirst

hey peops im realy down at the min had a rubbish day , wen i first started loosing my weight it felt great but now i cant tell that im loosing n e more i feel like giving up and eating sorry to put a downer on things i need my motivation back please sum 1 tell me wot i need to hear help! :cry:

Food will not help, it will not make you feel better only worse. You cannot fail to loose weight on this diet you just have to stick at it. Think back to the reasons why you started this think back to the feelings you had after your first weigh in. You've done brilliantly dont ruin all your hard work go take a long bath paint your nails have a little time out you can do this ;-)

hey peops im realy down at the min had a rubbish day , wen i first started loosing my weight it felt great but now i cant tell that im loosing n e more i feel like giving up and eating sorry to put a downer on things i need my motivation back please sum 1 tell me wot i need to hear help! :cry:
Aw sweetie, you are doing so well. You are more than halfway to goal. Keep going, look at your losses you have posted on your signature. Look at the smiley faces next to the lbs lost. You can make sure that there is another smiley face next to week 4.

I had a week or so where I nearly caved in recently but through all the support I had on here, my fab daughter geeing me along and my CDC Mandy, I got through it and so glad I did. Everyone is rooting for you. Take it easy xx

As Chelsea says, we all have wobbly moments, but you HAVE to hang on in there, you are doing so well. You will be so upset with yourself if you cave in. Think of why you're doing this and stay on track - that way you will get to goal a whole lot faster. Hugs.

xxx

kinda having the same prob( I am not on CD though), but even if you stay the same for a bit, that will be much better then gaining loads now, and then having to do all that work again, just to reach your current level. Hang in there, and I am sure it will start dropping soon again.lol

Hi ya Kirst, You only have to read the posts on here to know you wouldn't be normal if you didn't have the odd wobble !

You say - i feel like giving up and eating. One doesn't necessarily equal the other if you know what I mean. Are you having all you are allowed on the plan you are following ? I have just posted some Cottage Cheese ideas on another thread - O.K I used to hate it too, now it is My Friend !! :D :D :D

You've done so well. Re-visit the inspiration slide show above, hang an outfit you love which is one or two sizes too small on the outside of your wardrobe, put the money you would usually spend on over indulgent treats in one place and buy yourself a good book, a nice magazine or new lipstick ...

Be nice to yourself, you deserve it. There are lots of lovely people rooting for your success on here. Keep us posted - literally -on how you're doing xxxx

I know exactly what you mean about the not feeling the weight coming off, I think the thing is when we first start the diet, we have a rush of well being because of all the nutrients we are suddenly taking in. We also see big losses in the first week and get that initial lose clothing feel, then the losses are more moderate so we feel like we can't identify the exact changes...
This is where I gave up last October!!! Had a bad gastric bug then fell of the wagon for the above reasons and now I am back to the beginning.
As the others have said, you are doing so well, and now you just have to get through this difficult bit...
You will do it... dig deep and find the inspiration that works for you!!

x

Hey Kirst...

Hang in there hon your doing so well.. dont let an off moment spoil it for you!!!!

Stay positive you can do it.... Keep picturing yourself in the dress you want to be in or bikini on the beach... looking very slim and feeling very confident!!!

Its so worth it hon . hang in there xxx :)

Just hang in there-it will pass. I've had really strong cravings myself today but it's probably because it's my TOTM. I was going to have a soup tonight, but really needed a bar instead to get me through. As much as I want to eat, I want to be slim more. I know I'll sabotage myself if I give in.

kirsty i know it is hard, i am about the same in weeks as you and today i want to eat everything and every advert on tv is about food, and am really struggling, I sometimes feel that when everyone is saying stick to it it will be worth it i feel like saying "like you know" cause thats normally what people say and then I suddenly remember "actually they do know they have been there and they are in the same boat as us because everyone here is on here for the same reason, so chin up hunni WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooo much every 1 for your messages ive stayed strong and got thru yest wit no blips its strange i feel fantastic today and all your comments have given me such a boost i love this site , i cant wait to have my weigh in on mon thank you x

thank you mrs lampard you always get me bck on track you are a very strong person thanks for your help chick xx

Back