down day

dsarah1977

Hi all wondered if anyone gets days like im having to day really on a downer and so upsetting myself over my weight issue,really dont want to fail only on 2nd week and listen to me a blubbering wreck,its just i hae the way i look and feeling now,im doing this 4 myself by the way and i really dont want to be lonely and on my own forever sorry to moan,just confidence on a altime low:sigh:

On a good note im pushing myself down the gym tonight really scared as hate ppl staring and sniggering but once my fooots in and i have done it im sure will be fine.I have over 10 stone to lose and yes i know it will be hard work........

sarah xx

hey hun

sorry ya feelin down! i have days wen i feel the same, i jus wanna hide under my quilt all day n not see anyone! and i used to jus eat chocolate all day, but that made me more overweight, viscous cycle

However u have found a diet where we can eat comfort food (like sw chips and cheesy mash) the weight will soon be gone n my next crimbo we will be dancing round in our sexy lil outfits :D

xxx

Hi all wondered if anyone gets days like im having to day really on a downer and so upsetting myself over my weight issue,really dont want to fail only on 2nd week and listen to me a blubbering wreck,its just i hae the way i look and feeling now,im doing this 4 myself by the way and i really dont want to be lonely and on my own forever sorry to moan,just confidence on a altime low:sigh:

On a good note im pushing myself down the gym tonight really scared as hate ppl staring and sniggering but once my fooots in and i have done it im sure will be fine.I have over 10 stone to lose and yes i know it will be hard work........

sarah xx

Hi sarah. Yes i have had days like that in the past. Just think you have made a big step doing sw and if you stick it out you will watch the pounds fall off. And you are off to the gym tonight, so that is a great step, you will feel well better after that. I used to think people would be staring at me and laughing, however it was just me being paranoid as i was in a bad place. if you look around at everyone in the gym, they are just concentrating on what they are doing.

EEK i hadn't finished and somehow it posted my post. Anyway i was saying that i take it you want to meet someone, well i was wanting to meet someone for ages but someone said that i need to sort myself out and be happy with myself. And i did that, i decided that i was going to lose weight for me. Then i did meet someone and it was someone who i had known for ages and he fancied me at my biggest.

Hope all this makes sense, and hope you feel better soon xxx

aww hun ((( ))) aorry u r having a bad day.
you should be proud of yourself hun u have made a big step well done. i think once we make the secsion to lose weight we often get irrated cause we want to be slim now and we know the jounrey to it might be long and hard but its worth it and if we didn't we would always feel rubbish about ourselfs.
also in first few weeks u can get abit down or emotional because u r eating less calories and your body reacts.
u will meet some one hun and once the weight starts to come off u will gain confidences which will help u with meeting new people.
wd on going to the gym alot of people would be to scared u r nervous yet u r still going i think thats amazing hun and u r my inspiration.
good luck with sw

Thanks 4 the nice comments im sure i will meet somebody 1 day but in no rush need to sort myself out.

sarahx

sarah xx

You are not alone! I often have days like this... (Currently on day 2 of SW!) But, the only way is up. Try to put on some motivational music or watch a favourite film, call a friend or look at an online clothes store for motivation! At the moment, when I want chocolate (Which is quite often!) I either come on here or get out the littlewoods catalogue to think about what nice clothes I'll be able to have.

Tomorrow is a new day so if all else fails, go to bed! Hope you feel better tomorrow.
x

Hi Sarah

I had 9 stone to lose and I now have just under 7.5 stone so I know how you feel. Just remember that you are doing everything right. You have made that 1st step by joining SW and coming on here to get advice. And well done for going to the gym.

For me, exercise is just not an option at the moment. I actually hate it and I am loosing weight without it. I will start to exercise when I reach a plateau, cos at least then I will have something to do to help me through it.

I usually have a treat after weigh in. It really helps me to keep on track.

Just think, in 10 weeks you could have lost about 2 stone! It will come off and you will be slim, happy and confident.

Back