Down in the dumps!

jellyfrogs

Hi guys.

Gosh it's been a while since I've been on here and now I'm back on slimmers world! I quit but about 3 stone on and now attempting to lose it all again, but 1 week in and I want to quit already!

I lost 2 1/2lbs this week which i know is good but I was expecting more and the fact my friend lost 7lbs just adds insult to injury!

I am fed up of the food and nothing is satisfying! I am tryin so hard too so can't fiqure out why I didn't lose more. I told my consultant I'm fed up, she didn't seem to care much but after 3 years of dieting I just wanna rebel and eat what I want!

What makes it worse is that I start a new job Wednesday, in a resturant and will be out away from any healthy food for 10 hours a day and the thought of living off cous cous and sandwhiches is killin me! I'm a vege too so makes it even harder!

I don't wanna quit! I'm just so fed up! I think I need some inspiration, and a good rant!

Xx

Hi - sorry to hear you're struggling. Why not visit the very active slimming world section on this board. You'll get loads of advice on what you can eat that will satisfy from people who understand exactly what you're going through because we've all been there. I'm vegetarian and lost all my weight doing the green plan. I eat so many fantastic different foods and recipes I'm never bored so it is definitely possible without living off cous cous and sandwiches!

:hug99:

Hey there,
I was at a point where I was ready to give up when I read a post of someone's advising someone else in the same position. after I read i thought 'that was really harse!' but then I realised it was telling me what I needed to hear ---- basically if you give up now you will only get bigger, more unhappy, and even further away from your end goal, without adding to any health issues!

please don't give up, i'm in the process of losing the 1 and a half stone i gained 16months ago! and i'm still a stone away. this time I will make it work as no one else can loose it for me, only me can decide what is going in my body, not anyone else.

its so depressing knowing that in 16months on I've lost only 7lb (in the last 9 weeks) and am still a stone away - but the only way i'm going to get where i was is by not giving up.

Alex x

i know it feels like you cant beat this or get over it butttt i know you can just stay focuseed and realise you deserve this x

Back