Downsize me is down sizing!

Well done on your loss for this week. I've heard good reviews about the 30 day shred dvd, I'm sure doing that you'll get under 15 stone in no time xx

Thanks Diamonds! I did the dvd and sweat was dripping down my face, I'm sure it will pay off - well I hope so!

Ive heard good things about that dvd too! ive been told that jillian is a nut job lol...

i wont be trying that dvd just yet :D

ive not seen this dvd... i might have to go and have a mosey!!!

well done on your loss this week... :)

Weigh in day tommorow and really hoping to hit the 15 stone mark.

Had a really bad tummy ache on staurday as I ate left over roasy chicken and a quater of a peice of toast with peanut butter when I was hungover. A couple of hours after taking my kunch time tabley I had bad stomach cramps, a trip to the toilet sorted that out - no orange oil but am sure it was from eating too much fat.

I only have a few tablets left before my dr's appointment on Friday so I'm not taking any with breakfast as weetabix with skimmed milk is very low fat. Starting to worry that I will gain all my weight back on when I go on holiday next week but will try not to go to crazy!

3 lbs down this week and I've lost 5 % and also have hit the 15 stone mark - a good week all round!

3 lbs down this week and I've lost 5 % and also have hit the 15 stone mark - a good week all round!

awww well done hun!!! :)

i love it when people have a good week and hit targets and goals,i think it gives us all a boost and reminds us that we can do it! :D

2lbs off this week, no weigh in next week but the week after will be the dreaded post holiday weigh!!!!

well done hun :party0011:

xoxo

ooohhhh well done on the 2lbs this week... and lets hope for the best over your holiday....

going anywhere nice??????????

Vegas to get married!!!!!!

where in vegas are you getting married?

xoxo

Haven't decided yet! Have a couple of ideas but would like to look at places before booking.

Oh my goodness I prob knew that already... but wow... have a fab time...

Time to start using my diary again and writing what I eat

Breakfast - Oatsosimple scahet made with water
Snack - banana
Lunch - L/f cottage cheese with chives and betroot
Dinner - h/m pork casserole made with carrot, onion and celery
blueberries and strawberries with natural yoghurt

Breakfast - natural yoghurt and blueberries/strawberries
Lunch - h/m pork casserole
Dinner - stir fry chicken and veg

Yesterday
Breakfast - cheese omlete
Lunch - tuna salad