dr charles clark carbs per 100g???

lizzie0310

ive been doing CC since last tuesday and wondering if anyone knows about the carb intake. it says you have 40 - 60g per day, but ideally under 40g. im wondering if it would work out the same as rosemary conely suggested for checking low fat ie stick to under 3g fat per 100g to keep it low fat, so for 40g carbs per day do you stick to under 4g per 100g??
i read youve to stick to under 7g per 100g but would that make it 70G??

hope this makes sense! im totally confused, thanks for any help you can give me

liz

Sorry, I have never heard of this diet! Just reading your post got me confused, too lol. It does seem complicated.

I don't think you can 'count' daily carb percentages the way R Conley calculates fat content. Two totally different things!

I dont think you can work on percentages - just total carbs. However i did read somewhere not to have too much of your daily allowance at any one sitting - good advice as you are trying to avoid spiking your insulin. In fact even now, i make sure i have my fruit after a main meal rather than as a snack. Good luck

Sorry, I have never heard of this diet! Just reading your post got me confused, too lol. It does seem complicated.

I don't think you can 'count' daily carb percentages the way R Conley calculates fat content. Two totally different things!

im not trying to count carbs as rosemary conley counts fat it was just an example.

this diet is like atkins but simpler, its super easy and not half as confusing as my post lol x

I dont think you can work on percentages - just total carbs. However i did read somewhere not to have too much of your daily allowance at any one sitting - good advice as you are trying to avoid spiking your insulin. In fact even now, i make sure i have my fruit after a main meal rather than as a snack. Good luck

thanks for that kat1e, it has cleared my thinking! i was getting so confused!

Back