Attack Dr dukan website

Nomore

I wish I'd look through all the forums on here first before paying a large sum to the dr dukan diet website. I got this below this morning I started at 15st 2lbs this is my fifth day today I log my weigh on there website yesterday and have gone up 2lbs this is there response this morning.

Hello Claire, it is Thursday the 10th of January 2013 You are on your Attack phase, you weigh 15 st 4 lbs. Read more Nothing to point out about yesterday, you held firm, no lapses, not even the smallest wavering. You are on target, you are moving towards the goal. Keep going strong. And whatever you do, never think that what you are doing is simple, controlling your weight is not easy, you know a thing or two about this, so don't play down your results, they are GOOD!

So do you think this is a computer generated answer and I have wasted over £300 :-(

Hi Nomore

I agree with Cavegirl, see if you can cancel it (it might be that you need to speak to someone to tell them how c**p they are, but so be it IMHO!).

Good luck, let us know :D

P x

In France, at least, when we complained at that sort of response, the party line was that YES the responses were "personalised" according to your profile, and what you'd posted on your daily reports, etc etc... but that they weren't "individualised". Or was it the reverse!

Definitely see if you can get out of it!

You actually pay according to how long you're going to be using their site (ie the more you weigh at the outset, the more you'll pay because you'll be with them longer)... if that makes any sense.

You actually pay according to how long you're going to be using their site (ie the more you weigh at the outset, the more you'll pay because you'll be with them longer)... if that makes any sense.

I joined up year and a half ago and got a discount so only paid about £50. I should've reached my target weight within about 3 months. I gave up after a while so obviously never reached my target. I signed on the other day and entered my weight. As I'm still not at target my account is still live. I don't think they count on that happening. If they'd known I'd take this long they would've charged me a fortune.

I agree with trying to see if you can cancel it, did you have to pay a lump sum up front, or was it a monthly payment. Contact the bank as well.

Totally computer generated, I would be furious with that. Failing that contact Dr D himself, and see if you can get recompense of some kind :D you never know.

Unfortunately yours is not the first case I've read regarding poor service from the online service. It is clearly computer generated with what seems like a predetermined set of responses which are used for everyone.

Like the others said see if you can get out of any contract you may have with them. If you pay monthly stop if you've paid in advance request a refund. Give them full details of why you are unhappy.

Everything you need is in the book, this forum or on the Internet.

Sorry this has happened to you, you must feel really cheated :-(

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Thank you I have asked for a refund and I paid in full was given the option to pay over three months wish I had now. I will let you know what the out come is :)

finges crossed for you nomore x

They also have a private members only forum, if it's like the French coaching, so it's something you could bring up on their forum perhaps.

Neonic - that's amazing! (Now I'm wondering whether my one might be still active - if only I remembered my details!!). You might share any gems with us that you think useful from the site! (Except their muffin recipe with cornflour!)

No none at all I've emailed but it does say three working days for a answer and weekends don't count so Monday I should know.

Disgraceful .

Nomore, did you see this on the dukan uk website?

4- Guarantee of total satisfaction:
To enable you to try out and assess our Services for yourself, Régime Coach grants you, for commercial purposes, a retraction period of 7 days starting from your subscription, to register a request to cancel your order and receive a refund.

This request must be sent to us either by letter (the post mark acts as proof) to our customer support department:

PO Box 322
Manchester
M12 OBN

Or Email us at : [email protected]

clearly indicating your user name, telephone number, the e-mail address used to subscribe and order reference, which you will find on the payment form. You must pay for the postal costs, but you can be refunded for these upon request (only recorded letter rate up to: £5.63). The refund for the postage costs will only be proceeded via paypal (Dukan diet will pay the extra charge).
After this period of 7 days, you can no longer obtain a refund.
As this is a flat rate service, the entire payment shall be due even if payment is made in several instalments.

If you requested a refund within this 7 days they should give it to you. Crossing my fingers :)

Question: Dear Claire, I feel sincerely sorry, I have transferred your request to the appropriate service and have transferred your request of reimbursement to our Accounting Department. We wish you a Happy New Year!

I just received this email so fingers crossed

Last edited:
Ooo fingers crossed. At least you finally got a reply, prob take as long again now for the next bit, but you have your email dates as confirmation.

Back