Dr Who?

If there's nothing else on then I watch the repeats on BBC3!

My OH watches it, tried to make me watch it but not my cup of tea. Would of wathed it if the other DR was on but afraid for me it's PANTS!

They had a tardis and two daleks on Eastbourne Seafront a couple of weeks ago. Didnt read about it in the local paper or anything, just happened to be driving along and we spotted it. as luck would have it Joshua was dressed as Matt Smith complete with sonic screwdriver so we got out and took loads of piccies. But there is some sort of exhibition in Worthing on 24 July, not just for Dr Who but for Superheros too.

Oh bless him, I bet he was so excited!! Are you gonna go to the exhibition then? My kids break up the day before, but me and the hubby will be at work - boo!! otherwise I would've looked into it

Oh bless him, I bet he was so excited!! Are you gonna go to the exhibition then? My kids break up the day before, but me and the hubby will be at work - boo!! otherwise I would've looked into it

Oh gosh yes, we have told them all about it. I am trying to get hold of a cheap tweed jacket for Joshua, i have got one at the boot sale but it is a bit too big and it has gold thread running through it (ladies one) but he is still thrilled with it. they used to go for cheap on ebay before Matt Smith, but the other week one went for £100. which i had known about Matt Smith and the tweed coat thing before hand. ;)

Omg, are they that much now? Crikey! Has he got a bow tie? Cos they are cool! And a fez? Ha ha!! I hope you find one and that you have a brilliant time!

Yes he has the deep red bowtie and braces. Want to get him a pair of black boots to wear and will try to get him a fez. He looks the part.

Back