Drawing a line...

Jubbly

Yo-yo dieter here for the gazillionth time
Right, this is me drawing a line under the weekend's eating which, although planned, got a bit out of control and now I'm terrified of WI. If I can stay 100% until Thursday then the damage will hopefully be minimised. Good weekend but has now gone, must get back on it...

LINE!!

Well done Jubbly, just forget about it & move on! xxxx

Well done Jubbly! :D Forget the weekend its done now so try to concentrate on your diet :D

I think its brill that you can be firm like that! Getting back into it straight away after eating is a nightmare, and I have tried before myself... and I have failed miserably, countless times lol... You can do it jubbly!!!!!!! Show us how its done! :D

Funnily enough I want to get back into nice non-threatening diet world where I don't have to make difficult choices!! Oh lord, this doesn't bode well for maintenance - can't stay there forever!! Thanks for the support guys... xx

I'm with you Jubbly, fell off the wagon *unplanned* but getting back on track now xxx

how was Bristol? I waved at you on the M32 ;)

Bristol was awesome - I waved back!!!!! Spent some time in lovely, lovely Bradford-upon-Avon as well - didn't want to come back :) xx

Back