dreaded day4

missyd

Gold Member
well iv made it to day 4 the day i was dreading the most as my pharmacist said it would be the day i feel the worse, headache ect... but i actually feel fine
im still here and still determined to carry on! X :D

On ya missyd!

That's the attitude I need. The weight will running away from you at this rate.

Brenda
X

Thanks Bren This Site Is A Big Help To Seeing All These Fantastic People And What They Have Done! X

Agreed.

I've only been on here a day long than you. Everyone is really lovely. I'm really heading at pushing myself to a committed 100% week starting on Sunday. I am still eating well now but hubby's bday today and going out on the weekend.

Bren
X

good luck your'e in ketosis now so the fat will be being eradicated as we speak.

fantastic!!!
just tucking it to brekkie vanilla mixed with hot water and a spoonful of coffee yummm!!
i think im going to be living on the choc/straw/van flavours thats all i like! X

make sure your having LOTS of water throughout the day for a better weight loss, give yourself a week or two and try the soup you'll be surprised to find it's quite nice. i split mine up into 2 cupfuls mmmmm delicious

IV HAD THE SOUP AND I HATE IT IT MAKES ME GAG IM TAKING IT BACK AND SWAPPING IT, HAVENT TRIED THE FLAPJACKS YET EITHER x

Hey Im on day 4 as well and feel like ive hit a brick wall!! Physically couldn't get out of bed, feel so drained- was doing so well up to now- have to drive down motorway to work so really worried if im drained of energy.

don't worry that's what i did on my 1st taste but i actually look forward to my soup treat every day now lol. the flapjacks well i'll say nowt and just let you try them for youself on week two lol

I Have Read Not Such Good Reviews On The Flapjacks! I Will Try Them If I Dont Like Them At Least Iv Tried
Sineadmcn Hope You Feel Better Soon X

Well done hun, day 4 doesnt have to be awful! xx

As Trace says you don't have to have a bad day just cos others do you may well just sail through x

Gud for you, well done for sticking to it. Not long now till ur first WI!

well iv made it to day 4 the day i was dreading the most as my pharmacist said it would be the day i feel the worse, headache ect... but i actually feel fine
im still here and still determined to carry on! X :D

great attitude to have missy!! and you are half way there!!!

i dont have any scales at home but iv just had to go and buy some curiosity got the better of me lost 4lb already, im well happy with that! X

dont use this as fact, only as a guide your Pharmacy WI is the real deal x

I KNOW BUT THEY ARE WEIGHT WATCHERS SCALES SO IM GUESSING SHOULD BE PRETTY ACCURATE, WILL GO BY THE CHEMISTS ONES THOUGH ON MONDAY x

Well done, WI will keep you motivated. Hope you feel better Sinead. I was the same the first few days but then one day you wake up and you have soooo much energy its unreal!! Keep going!!

its not about the accuracy its about the consistency thats all, if you want accurate scales I have some at work here they were just short of £18000 they also have to be calibrated every year @ £400 a shot. Im not saying dont weigh yourself im just saying use your 1st WI as the one that counts hun X xxx

Back