DREADED WEEK 3 WEIGH IN.

Catherine12

Well here goes. I lost a measley 2lbs this week. A bit of a downer when the guy weighing me says well i would have hoped for at least 3lbs!
So would i! But him saying that didn't make me feel any better, so total loss in 3 weeks now is 13lbs.
I know some people achieve this in a week, but i'm quite happy with that so far, just a bit dissapointed this week wasn't more. Anyway onwards and upwards week 4... lets have you!

Chin up and keep going. I only lost 2lbs in week three after losing 12 in wk one and 7 in wk two so I was gutted as I'd been totally 100% for the entire three weeks. But then I lost 4 the next week and 3 the week after that. It could be any number of reasons why the scales didn't show a bigger loss this week but it will all even out over time.

I've remained 100% for the whole 61 days I've been on it and although I didn't have the crappy week three weigh in my 6th weigh in was 1lb. I was so gutted to have not eaten for all that time and only lost 1lb I almost gave in. Thankfully I didnt and I'm back up to 4lb losses. Like Cate says it evens itself out :) x

Chin up catherine, i also had a rubbish weigh in. 2lb is better off than on and 13lbs off in 3 weeks is fantastic! Stay strong and bring on week 4 ! :) xx

Catherine that happend me on week 2 and i was disgusted but its better to have it off than on so keep going girl you are doing great x

Catherine, thanks for the heads up! I didn't know about this, I've just finished week 1, but I'll keep this in mind over the next few weeks.

Don't let this stop you, it's seam to be part of the process, take it for what it is. Keep you eyes on your overall lose and your overall goal.

well done you! the body has a fickle way of working, i am sure it will all even out as the weeks go by....you lost weight and thats all that matters x

A loss is a loss, keep on the diet and it will be more next week, everybody is saying that it will even out and i'm sure it will, keep positive and don't turn it into a +

You are doing great - it balances out to average of 1 stone a month so you are well on target for that. Chin up and remember to keep on slugging the ol' H20 ;)

Try not to be disappointed. You have lost - you are doing just fine. Keep us informed. Good luck for next week.

13lbs in 3 weeks is a great loss, your doing fine keep the head up and you will get there :)

Yay 13lbs off thats fantastic well done xx

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words! I got through the weekend, it's wednesday tomorrow, and i always feel a bit better by then, it's the blooming weekends that make me miserable when everyone is eating out etc, and i've got my lovely shake in front of me! haha. I'm not weighing in this week as have to work on saturday, so shall have to go in 2 weeks and hopefully will have lost at least 6lbs! fingers crossed anyway. x:D

Back