1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

dreaded week three!

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by *soon-to-be-slim*, 11 September 2011 Social URL.

1. *soon-to-be-slim*

*soon-to-be-slim* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    not lost a thing since thursday again! drives me nuts and really demoralizes me! makes me wanna eat!!

only got a week and half before i go away! GRRR!!

I know from past experience week three is always a slow loss for me but, come on i am desperate to lose this weight!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I've had a bit of a slow 10 days too but keep in focus that if you do eat you will pile weight ON for your holiday and if you don't chances are you will be a few more pounds down. That's how I sold it to myself anyway, and the scales are showing a pound and a half down this week so at least they're starting to move in the right direction again. If losing weight was easy we'd all be skinny minis! :)

4. FoolsGold

FoolsGold Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Slim&Save
    Yep, what BordersGirls said :cool:

If you eat you could end up fatter, depressed, angry and out of control and spend your holiday wishing you had stuck to it, which will spoil your holiday :(

5. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    This is my 3rd week too, and its slow going!
    Hang in there, week 4 usually makes up for it, so you'll be super slim for your time away!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.