Dreaded Weekend

chunkychops

Silver Member
Hi guys....

Just needed to post something as im dreading the first weekend.......I remember the first one last time.....plus im on the dreaded day 4 today.....

Don't want to moan...not going to crack...just feel a bit carp and I know you've all been through it...plus I made the classic mistake of weighing myself and it wasnt as great as I expected...DOH:sigh:

Anyway....nice to type something because the rest of my brood are sat munching away on Friday night nicesy's and im sipping my water singing along to my belly rumbling:rolleyes:

Have a great weekend all xxx

Much love

Hi chunky chops- I so know how your feeling as my day 4 lasted until day 7!!! Anyway,, I'm still here (and alive) so just keep reminding yourself why your here!!
I nearly cracked yesterday (wk2, day 3) however decided to try and some clothes which gave me a shock back into reality that I'm still no size 10 goddess, and still have quite a way to go!
Weekends are the worst as when I'm at work it's easy however keep busy and think about what you'd b doin if not on l/trim (eating and drinking for me!!!).
When I did l/trim last time I took the kids out and then to KFC for a treat for t to prove to myself I don't need it! Little things like that keep u goin and prove to yourself that it's JUST food! This from a woman who nearly caved yest!! However I didn't so onwards and upwards, you can do it!!!!????

Back