Dreading 3rd wi as fell off wagon at wkend

tinamcdonald

omg i go for my 3rd wi in an hour and im so worried i know its my own fault as i had bad weekend so gonna make sure i get all choc i just hope i dont go off the choc shakes as these are the only ones i like now:( is any body eles like this i started off liking the soup errh now they make me gag then the vin with coffee now they make me gag i tryed they flap jacks they are vile so really hope i dont go off the choc as i do like them i have 9 weeks untill may friends hen party now so have to be strong and have no more slip ups sorry for the rant this early well will post my wi results in about an hour i know im gonna put on but please dont let it be that much:cry: xx

Just bottle this feeling of guilt you have now and the next time you wana eat, just make sure that you remember this feeling and it will make you feel like eating isnt worth it! you can do it! dont worry about todays wi, if you dont get the result you want, dont let it get you down, you know the reason why it has happened, so just learn from your mistake and move on!!!

Good luck! Just think, its only 9 weeks... you can do it!!! x

It wont be as bad as you think and next week you'll be down :) good luck let us know

OMG I know exactly how you feel, my wi is on wed, and I fell off the diet last thursday night, combination of having a cold (which I still can't shake) and no sleep the night before as 6 month old has cold too. Just keep thinking I'm back on the wagon now and I am guilty of looking at the scales at home and I think although it won't be as good as it could have been every pound down is a pound in the right direction

good luck hun!!!!

good luck tina, I have fell off the wagon before to, it happens to the best of us, but you can keep going even if you dont get a good result today, keep focused on why your doing lipotrim xxx good luck with the result today x

Every pound down counts ....best of luck

Back