Dreading group tomorrow :(

Caz

Repeat Offender
:break_diet:

I've not been to group for the past two weeks (one week I was ill and then I just forgot as it's half term so I was all out of routine) and I've had pretty much 3 weeks of eating whatever, lots of junk! I've put on 4-5lb... I'm dreading going to group tomorrow as I know how bad it's going to look. I've got 3 work colleagues who go too, one who has hit target now, so I'm not looking forward to telling them I've gained though I guess no-one but me, the leader and the person weighing me needs to know just how much. I'm back on track today with all my meals planned out for the next week, lots of fruit and veg in and no naughties. I can do this... just need to get through tomorrow's meeting!

The worse part will be stepping on the scales and facing the music. Once you kniow what the damage is, it will be easier to deal with! As you say, it's nobody else's business but yours!

I've been on the scales at home so already know the damage... wish I'd just gone back last week or sucked it up and gone even when I was ill. Ah well done now, like you said the hardest bit is stepping on the scales there, once I've done that it'll be easier. Just seen your loss... absolutely amazing!!! Inspirational that is.

Hi I have been to a wedding this weekend and ate and drank really what I shouldn't have lol but it's only one day I suppose . I am very fearful of putting on but I thoroughly enjoyed myself so now it's back on track and see what Thursday brings .

I've been on the scales at home so already know the damage... wish I'd just gone back last week or sucked it up and gone even when I was ill. Ah well done now, like you said the hardest bit is stepping on the scales there, once I've done that it'll be easier. Just seen your loss... absolutely amazing!!! Inspirational that is.

I'm in the exact same boat today. I've hit the "restart button" this morning, weighed all my Hex's, did a big healthy shop, have tidied all the Halloween goodies outta my reach.

I'm actually looking forward to getting on the scales & getting it over with. As you said no-one else need know, you don't have to tell your colleagues & if they're nosey enough to ask just LIE, simples:D. 4-5lbs is actually not bad for 3weeks off plan, I put that on after a weekend trip away. Anyways what I'm trying to say is we're all human it happens, if we stick rigid to plan this week we could reverse this!

I'll let you know my "damage" later ;) I'm wearing my "optimistic" knickers today, so plan to have a really good week, hope you do too!

Hope the news isn't as bad as you think.....and at least you ARE going back - imagine if you had 10 weeks off and gained 21lbs (like I did!!!) I had to totally restart and get back in the zone, but I am there now.

You can do it hunny - and before you know it the gain will be gone and forgotten! xxx

Everybody will have these periods of 'bad' behavior. And as Ellebear said, you are going back on the diet and that's very important so well done for that. Just imagine how good you feel at the weigh on the time after this one when you have lost weight again!

Hey..... you're doing this for you, not anyone else. You've just eaten a few wrong things, no crime there. So, welcome to the human race, we all do it; if we didn't we would all be built like stick insects - so, you've drawn a line under it, got your plan in place, look forward to next week.
Good luck with your weigh-in, it may not be as bad as you think :)

Thanks ladies, it was actually fine and I really should have known that. 6lb on after 3 weeks off, could have been worse I guess!

Back