Dreading my holiday

Trigger64

Hi I am new to this forum. I have been on CD for 4 weeks now and have lost 1 stone, I am doing really well and would like to lose another stone before going on holiday to Italy at the end of July. I should be looking forward to my holiday but I am not because I am dreading eating and putting on all the weight that I've lost. Does anyone have any advice.

i go away mid july and i'm kind of the same mainly cause i'm looking forward to it for the food so i know i will binge. but i know it will only take a week or two to get it off so its less of a worry. not to say go mad but look at how much you lost in your first week you could do that again after your holiday.
the other options are. stick to ss and don't eat while away make it about the holiday not food.
move up to a higher plan.
or stick to just potiens where you can.
don't worry hun look forward to your hols you could easy be another stone lighter.

i go away mid july and i'm kind of the same mainly cause i'm looking forward to it for the food so i know i will binge. but i know it will only take a week or two to get it off so its less of a worry. not to say go mad but look at how much you lost in your first week you could do that again after your holiday.
the other options are. stick to ss and don't eat while away make it about the holiday not food.
move up to a higher plan.
or stick to just potiens where you can.
don't worry hun look forward to your hols you could easy be another stone lighter.

Me too, half dreading holiday I mean! With less than a stone to go and 4 weeks until hol I'm hoping I'll be super near my target. Just gunna watch what I eat and when, still gunna have food that I would like but not in big portions! Also having main carbs during day and protein meals for beakfast/dinner.

My CDC also suggested to go onto a higher plan for 2 weeks before I go away to stabilise my weight, not as much loss but less likely to put on lots of weight so she explained!

i know what you mean i got a holiday to Tenerife in sept, i plan on taking that week off from TCD, but there is a gym a nice big swimming pool and a coastal path.
so in the morning i plan on going for a fast walk/ jog/ run along the coastal path, use the gym and swim to try and balance the fact i gonna be eating like a king :D, then when i come back back on the diet and put my body back into ketosis.

Thank you all for your comments they were most helpful. I think I will try to stick mainly to protein. Happy holidays to you all.:flirt2:

Back