dreading tomorrow

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
dreading tomorrow as it has been a month tomorrow that i have been on slimming world. i have not been going to a group but i have been weighing myself at my mother in laws on a fri, i found this would be better as i couldnt weigh myself inbetween then. i lost 5lbs the first week and 3lbs the second week, but last weekend she went away and i bought myself a pair of scales but i still dont know what weight i was last week as the new scales kept changing so i didnt get an accurate reading. i am going to my mother in laws again tomorrow to weigh myself but i will see what i have lost or gained in two weeksso scaaaaarrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeddddddddddd
i have been following EE and as i said got a good loss for the first two weeks but really worried about weighing tomorrow as been struggling to eat much veg:mad::mad:

Hi Becca, Don't see what there is to be "scared" about, the only person who will know is you!
As for not eating a lot of veg, plenty of people do the same thing but still lose weight. Most important is making sure that you are getting the necessary vitamins thet your body needs especially as you are diminishing those things that would otherwise supply them.
Calmness and as less stress as poss will help in aiding weight loss as stress tends to make the body retain fluid.
All the best in your endeavours.
I shall be popping back to see how you get on so please keep posting.

really disappointed as weighed myself tonight and i have stayed the same weight as i was two weeks ago and scales aint budged. i have been sooo good cant understand it

Hi becca, dont be disheartened, keep on doing what youre doing. You will get there, I know the veg thing is a prob as you know I am the same. Why dont you try a red day in the middle of the week to see if that boosts things. I always lose more when I do the red plan

i will have a go , i get confused with the red and green days as i am so familiar with EE. if i did a red day does that mean i have two hex a and two hex b? and i can eat as much meat and free food like eggs etc, but i have to count any potato as syns ?

See you have got it only if you look in your book you are allowed a small allowance of potato 227g with skin for your ist or second HEB if you havent already used it up. Otherwise yes it would have to be syned. Hope this helps

ok thanks here we go:

breakfast - 2 weetabix (hexb ) with semi skimmed milk (hexa)
lunch- pasta in sauce or pasta salad with chick or ham and extra light mayo (synned but not sure how many?)
tea- sausage,bacon,scrambled egg with beans and mushrooms and if i wanted two wholemeal pieces of bread (hexb)
snacks- mullerlight and fruit

another example
breakfast- scrambled egg made up with water and lil bit of semi skimmed milk (hexa)
lunch- sandwich with 2 wholemeal pieces of bread(hexb) with ham and salad and extra light mayo(synned)
tea- meat with veg and slimming world chips (what would i count these as on a red day?)
supper - 2 weetabix
(hexb)
snacks - mullerlight and fruit
sorry if this is confusing

Hiya becca, well the first diary, which day are you basing it on? If it is a green day (with you having pasta) you would have to class the chick or ham as a HEB and be weighed.. If these have already been used up you would have to syn them, so they would have to be weighed also if this makes sense. If it is a red day, then you would have to do the same only HEB the pasta or syn it also.

The second diary if it was a red day lunch is spot on, but tea you could count the chips (potato) as your second HEB, 225gr potato including skin, so you could make wedges or just cut off skin. But just noticed you had weetabix, so in that case you would have to either syn the weetabix, or potato as you have used two HEBs up. Sounds confusing but study your book and if you need any more help just give me a shout. Hope I have made sense becca. Good luck

ye hun you have helped thats great. i thought it was a lot more confusing than it actually is. i worrying this week as i had a big takeaway last night so i have most prob used up all my syns for the week so i going to have to be extra good. i will give you what i think i am going to eat tomoz and tell me what day you think i should base it on
most prob wont have breakfast as will have lie in as off work tomoz
when get up ill have brunch- scrambled egg with beans
snack- fruit
tea- gammon with veg and sw chips
muller yoghurt and fruit
supper- 2 weetabix

Well if you like loads of chips I would go for a green day, likewise if you fancy more gammon go for the red.Now lets have a look at yr HEs If you were on a red day, you could HEB yr baked beans so you could have 142g of them as your first HEB.You could use your second HEB on your syn free chips, again 227g potato.Your weetabix would have to be syned, 6 syns for 2!If you decide on green day, again you can have 2 HEs A and B, so you could go free brunch,HEB your gammon 85g raw weight,your chips would be free,and HEB your weetabix as well for your second option. Hope this helps, sounds a nice diary, will be round tomoz morning ha ha. Get kettle on oh by the way, dont forget to measure your milk allowance. Happy slimming!

thankyou so much for your help really appreciate it. i a pain asking all these questions ha and you most prob feel like you repeatin yaself ha. i aint measured my milk allowance so far but this week i am because before i was going overboard
thanks again

Yes its so easy with cups of coffee, tea etc to go over your allowance. Just read up in your F O book how much yr allowed. I always have skimmed milk as I love milk and you can have 350ml of skimmed. I always measure it the night before and leave it in the fridge in a little bottle.

i started doing that from today, i have semi skimmed and you can you 250ml. i havent had many cups of tea and coffee today as i have been off work its norm when i in work i drink loads. i have got milk left for tonights supper- 2 weetabix.

Back