Dreading tomorrows wi...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
Got my weigh in tomorrow night and i am really nervous...

Had aamw this week and my weighed has really fluctuated...

First i gained 1lb... Then i lost 3lbs... Then lost another lb to take me to 4lbs off... Now gained 2lb...

So this week as of this morning i look like i have only lost 2lb for the week :cry::cry:

wait until your WI and you may get a surprise. Also remember the WI where you dont lose as much may be the weeks where you have lose inches.

Chin up girl you can do it xx

don't get upset, stop weighing yourself because it only sends you insane, I've given both of my sets of scales to my mum and told her to hide them. Our bodies do fluctuate naturally. The best thing you can do is to drink as much water as possible, and DO NOT weigh yourself tomorrow morning, wait and see what your c.d.c's scales say. and even if you do only loose 2lbs, it is aamw which we know doesnt always give as good results as ss. I'm sure you have a bigger loss next week because this week will have given your metabolism a boost. :)

xxx

yeah you're right chick... my mam is coming to check on her poorly daughter this afternoon lol... so i would give her my scales to take away but i think i would go insane not having them... i think OH likes to use them too (just not as often as i do)

i did 100 stomach crunches last night so maybe there is some lactic acid hovering... xxx

well maybe try giving the scales to your other half then and ask him to put them somewhere else so he can still use them. Honestly its far better not to have them lying around because I know for me it can make me feel really down if I haven't lost as much as I wanted to!

Good luck for tomorrow, same weigh in day as me!

xxx

thanks chick, yeah may just do that... hand them over to OH when he comes in from work...

he says not to worry either, he says that i might be storing more cos i'm not feeling well either... you never know i suppose...

Back