Dreading Weigh In (food mentioned)

EllieMellie

Silver Member
I have cheated. I have eaten cheese. A lot of cheese. Am disgusted at myself and can't believe I did it.
Am back on 100% now an praying that the scales are kind tomorrow - even though I don't deserve it.
What a plonker x :cry:

Ellie, you started the same day as me and I ate something I shouldn't have last night, maybe week 4 is a wobbly time? I think that as well as working out why we ate, we also need to refocus, remember why we're doing this, after all we're about to start week 5, which is a major achievement! Well done on stopping at the cheese, and good luck at the weigh in, and just remember whatever you weight tomorrow, the week is then fresh and you can lose loads before the next weigh in. I have my weigh in tomorrow too, fingers crossed! xx

Thanks Sarah! I know why I did it really - I felt like death warmed up all weekend, had to refuse buffet and drinks at a party and felt like I deserved a 'treat'!
But I deserve to be slim more!
Onwards and upwards - it's a lesson learned! xx

that's great! we know why we ate, have learnt our lesson, won't eat for that particular reason again, and that's what our cd journey is all about! :D

I can't wait to hear of your great loss next week, and look forward to following your journey over the next few months, I know we're both going to get there :) xx

Aah, thanks honey! xx

I think week 4 defs is a wobbly week ive picked at chicken not enough to make a difference im hoping... 100% going forward for week 5

Hey Amanda, we're coming out of it stronger, refocused, and ready for another month of great losses! I'm with you on the 100%, sure Ellie is too :) I shall look forward to seeing your losses over the next few weeks, here's to getting to goal ASAP! xx

Hey ladies - well, I lost 2lbs, so am delighted!!
100% week is on!! xx

Well done! Thats fab! Try and use this as a learning curve, remember how you felt this time the next time you are tempted.

I will come back on here next time I am feeling sorry for myself and deprived an let you lot cheer me up! xx

Same here!! I'm week 4 and have wobbled this week! And it's coming up to my TOTM which probably hasn't helped!

Week 4 clearly danger point!! Don't do it Caroline! You are doing so well! x

Nope, I'm about to have another porridge!

Just had banana mixamousse! YUM! x

I want mix a mousse but only have a cappuccino and vanilla shake left! I don't even want to try the cappuccino one anymore I don't think! Though actually I technically have a spare shake so if I make it and don't like it I don't have to have it. Maybe I'll try it later on as my night drink.

Am loving banana!! xx

would capaccino mix a mousse taste a bit like tiramisu? *wonders*

Worth a go!! (might be missing the alcohol content :()

I don't know, not a big coffee fan though! Well, I like it, but not too strong, and don't know how strong it is so I'm not sure!! I just realised I can't have mix a mousse anyway, need a new blender :( The blade won't turn around for some reason, so using my hand blender but last time I did that with the mix a mousse it didn't go so well!

Thanks to the fab tips on here I managed to make a perfectly smooth mousse! It tasted naughty, even though it clearly isn't! x

Back