Dreading Weigh in today :(

Mummy Sarah

I have been on the plan since jan and very slowly managed to get off 1 stone 3 and half pounds. I lost two pound last week and since then Iv gone off the plan completely. My nan filled the cupboards with chocolate and this week have eat all the naughties, Plus Im on my period. So I feel really bloated. I know Iv put on a few pounds at least. Dont really feel like going today :( MAybe I should just have a really good week next week and try and balance things out and go back and hopefully stay the same. I recently bought a kinect with dance central maybe if i do that every day for an hour? Advice please? Should I not go this week?X

Personally I think you should go, only because if it were me I'd say I would go next week with the best intentions and then not go and it's the start of the slippery slope.

Youve done really well so far, it may not be as bad as you think. Draw a line under last week and get back on it :)

Hope it goes okay if you do go x

I think you should go too. Well done on what you've lost so far! :)

Don't let this bad week pull you down! You know what you've done and you know how to correct it :) we all go off track now and then.

Good luck xx

I put on 1.5 pounds. Which im a little relieved about. Not so bad. will try and knock 2 off next week and be back on track again :) Feeling positive and been very good today... Had some healthy scrambled egg, wholemeal toast and beans for dinner. A special K bar and one fairy cake my 4 year old made today :) so tomorrow going to have a fresh start and welcome back Weetabix. :DXx

Back