dreading weigh in !!!

jojo45

I didin't go to weigh in last week due to bank holiday so went off the rails completely,Ive tried to be really good this week just so I can sts fingers crossed. I need to knuckle down and stop messing about but dreading those scales!!!

Try not to worry, whatever you gain will come off next week or if you're really lucky you might STS :) good luck! x

good luck jojo... i find when i miss a weeks class i go off the rails to.. and then have to play catch up!!

At least you are going to class this week so whatever the result you will be back on track and you never know you might even have lost or sts!!!
Good luck xx

Yep, just grit your teeth and get in there, get it over with and get back into the plan.

After a week or two, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

I have been awful this week - knowing that I am not weighing in on Thursday (i'm off on hols) has in my mind allowed me to eat a load of rubbish! A whole bar of galaxy and a white roll was consumed yesterday!

Am now expecting a big gain after holiday but just have to accept it and get straight back on plan to lose it again afterwards!

xx

Good luck, the best thing to do is face the music at least you know then where you are and you can start a fresh and continue with SW, all is not a lose :)

at least you have pulled yourself back in and been good this week. its amazing how powerful the WIs are over how we behave! i think most people will cheat if they know they have an extra week to catch-up. me included! good luck, hopefully you have over compensated and actually had a loss afterall xx

i have weigh in tonight too....went to a diff class last week as couldnt make my usual one...not even quite a week bewteen wi and its been half term...im unsure which way ill go.....?

Back