Dreading Weigh in

I missed last weeks weigh in as I was as work, but for the last 2 weeks I've really struggled to stick to the plan. I know I have gained and I'm dreading going.

How can I get myself back on track?

How can I get myself back on track?

suck it up and get weighed:D

draw a line and carry on. chances are it wont be as bad as you think anyway.

What green eyed monster said. The longer you leave it, the harder it'll be.

Man up and face the scales lol!

I know how you feel as I had a really naughty weekend and think I'll be facing my first gain since joining group (I was going it alone before)

It's tough but I'm gonna face up to it and work extra hard the week after.

Look at it this way - whether you face up to it and go, or skulk at home and don't go, it doesn't actually make any difference to the facts. Right at this moment you weigh what you weigh, and not knowing won't change that. But if you go you will feel better about yourself and that will get you back on track.

If you go and weigh you'll know what the damage is and then you can draw a line under it and move forwards :)

I've had a couple of weeks of being a bit lazy and not very motivated and struggling. I get myself back on track by
- reminding myself why I started this in the first place
- telling myself if I put back on what I've already lost all my hard work and effort so far will be a complete waste of time and I'll feel crap
- reminding myself how much more brilliant things like my summer holiday will be if I stick to it
- using little motivations: e.g. a summer dress that I want to fit into for Spain in august is hanging on the outside of my wardrobe where I can see it!
- looking at the success stories and pics, surely if such a range of people in so many different circumstances can do it, I can too?
- coming on here and chatting to people :)

knowledge is power - go and find out where you are, then you can concentrate on where you want to get to :)

Back