1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

dreading weighing on sat

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ~kerrylou~, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. ~kerrylou~

~kerrylou~ Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world ee
    This is my 1st week back to doing sw ee from home and im convinced im not going to loose anything, im bfing my 3 month old son so have 4 extra he's to use and need to use my syns so been averaging 10 a day, Im not sure if star week is approaching and am feeling so bloated :cry:just keep thinking its gonna be a gain xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LessofLou

LessofLou Full Member

but if it is a gain you probably know the reason why. Hormones can be a strange thing and Im sure if it is a gain this week it will just mean a bigger loss next week. If you have been 100% on the plan it will work, but it will be swings and roundabouts so accept your gain and have another 100% week next week to get that 2 week loss!!

Having said that it could still be a loss or sts, and you wont know until you weigh so try not to worry about it!

Just keep on keeping on! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.