DREADING WI 2MORO

Jenny_b

Gold Member
After eating like a horse on my birthday and all the wrong things im pretty sure that ive gained this week.
told pharmacist that i was gona eat so least she wont be in shock when she sees that ive gained.
feel really nervous! :cry:
still glad i ate though as needed a break, get 2moros wi out the way then i can focus on losses every week.
only 56 days left.

sorry if i sound harsh, but you know you ate, you know there is a possiblity of your gain, you really shouldnt dread it. Hopefully it wont be too much of a gain as you've gotten right back on your shakes so hopefully all will be ok. But if it is a gain, dont get disheartened keep at it dont start sliding down a slippery slope. You know you can do this and you only have 56days to go!!!! The countdown is on :) xxx

i know hun, praying i stay the same though. let u know how it goes in the morning.
56 days seems like no time at all, to think i might be at target then is great. im updating my signature every day, its going really quick.
how many days have u got left now?
hope ur still gona be on here when u finish?

x x

Of course im still guna be here - yous lot cant get rid of me that easy!!!!! LOL

I hope you stay the same too chick, ill keep my fingerscrossed for you :fingerscrossed: After all you deserve it seeing as you jumped straight back on the band wagon when so many would have fell down the slope.

I've got 4 weeks left tomorrow - Pretty excited - but thats just because im being taken away for a weekend on the 14th november. Im not excited at getting back to eating but know ive got to at some point to really begin to 'learn' how to eat for my body :sigh:

56days will be over before you know it!!! (thats if your not off sooner cuz of pg ;))

Am hoping to be between 11.7 and 11.10 ... then that way i'll only have about half a stone, just over to lose to get to my ultimate goal of 11st :D xxx

After eating like a horse on my birthday and all the wrong things im pretty sure that ive gained this week.
told pharmacist that i was gona eat so least she wont be in shock when she sees that ive gained.
feel really nervous! :cry:
still glad i ate though as needed a break, get 2moros wi out the way then i can focus on losses every week.
only 56 days left.

fingers crossed you will be grand, you might even get a loss xx

I hope it goes OK, if you stay the same that'll be good! Fingers crossed!! But, you know you ate, so if you do have a disappointing weigh in I wouldn't be too upset about it! Sounds like you feel it was worth it & maybe it'll spur you on!

Good luck :)

Hannah

hey hun,

don't dread it. So what if you enjoyed yourself at your birthday- this is meant to be a diet not a nazi regime!! The main thing is that you're back on it and motivated. If you have put on then don't beat yourself up- just get back on it and I'm sure you'll hit goal in 2 months time

x

Back