Hardest TFR moment so far!!!!!!

teddybearyoyo

This is a really pathetic post but I want to cry so I needed to share my moment :( hahaha
It was my birthday last month and today I met with my friend who has been away, she arrived with loads of birthday presents for me and a massive chocolate AERO birthday cake. I have just returned home and given my birthday cake to my flatmates which they immediately started eating as I made myself my chocolate shake.
I've just this minute come into my bedroom with my shake, and I want to actually bawl my eyes out! hahahaha

Am I crazy? Had any of the rest of yous had a reaaaaaaaalllllllll hard moment ??
Doesnt help that the past 3 nights in a ROW Ive dreamt of eating things accidentally and then being really upset that I've ate because I've forgot I'm on my diet hahaha xxx

Mine was when my family ordered my most favourite meal and I could smell it!! I sat in the other room and cried my eyes out! Thinking back though, I've smiled a thousand times more than that one moment! X

I've had a few moments in the kitchen where Ive stuck my head in the fridge to smell it hahahahaha! I cant cope with myself today, strangely enough though smelling it makes me not want it!! xxx

Oh teddy you deserve a big pat on the back how strong you must be not to eat any cake you should be really proud of yourself and your willpower is amazing. You'll look back on this and think if I can do that I can reach my target! I think you've done brilliant just think how bad you would have delving you'd eaten any! : )

I actually enjoy being in these situations as it really does test you. Last night I fetched fish&chips for family and watched them eat it. I was sooo tempted but I restrained, even when my nephew put his plate in my lap. But the feeling I have when it's all over is so good, I feel so in control and amazed by my will power! I love that triumphant feeling!
Think about how strong you are for resisting, not everyone could do that!

Ahhh guys thank u very very much!! I feel in great form today!! Got weighed today and lost another 3 pounds so in total now thats 14 pounds in 3 weeks so I am too happy with that result to think anymore on the cake (which is now finished by my greedy flatmates!!!!!! haha)

Days/situations like that really are a test though arent we? Jeez I tell ya we are some women ;) xxx

Good effort teddy! 3lbs fat gone! that's your reward for resisting the carb and sugar laden cake well done you x

Aww sweetie,this was so sad. Don't worry you resisted the cake. we all have these emotional moments. i always dream i've eaten and then wake up guilty. it will soon be over and you'll look amazing :D xx

Reading this has helped me so much. I am on my third week and today has to be the most hardest, horrible and emotional day ever! My friends arranged to meet up and I suggested coffee so that I could get away with drinking black coffee. After being in work and not checking my phone they all arranged to eat at a restaurant which is simply divine. I started panicking and thinking of reasons not to meet them (don't want to tell them I'm on TFR diet). In the end I went, ordered my food which was a sirloin steak sizzler with chips, rice, pasta and vegetables :(. I pushed it around and pretended I didn't like it while they were all chomping away. It got so bad that my sister had to come and make up a family emergency to rescue me. Desperate I know but they were planning to order dessert (which is my fave part) I ended up paying for my sizzler, packed it and gave it to my family. Now sat upstairs with my strawberry shake crying because if I wasn't so fat I would be able to enjoy a meal out :cry:

Thank you so much for your comment so sweet and up lifting...made me smile lots. Well done on your incredible weight loss xxx

Ah that's horrible :-( And cake that your friend gave you would have an extra level of guilt with giving it away, I'd say :-(

I've been on it a week and doing fine, not physically hungry, but just really miss certain things that I'd get as a routine...like last night on the way home from the pub, it took all my willpower not to stop at the chipper for chips with cheese and garlic sauce. Whoa -my stomach made a noise when I typed that! :-O

Back