Dreading WI!!

DB85

I've been quite bad this weekend:eek:

Weigh in 2mora and it aint gonna be good!:eek:

Any1 in the same boat?! xx

I was. Pretty much gave up the diet for three days last week. Went mad on chocolate and cake. Somehow I managed to drop a pound. I've no idea how!!! I wonder though if sometimes upping what you eat drastically for a day or two cranks your metabolism up. I'm not going to rusk experimenting to find out.
We all have bad days. Don't beat yourself up about it. Hope the damage isn't too bad. I'm sure that when you get yourself back in the game the pounds will melt away

OOOh i hope so!! Well i know i definitely wont have any surprise weight-loss!
I'll be delighted if i STS!! Oh well, Life goes on!:p

Hi there, yep just had to confess I to had 3 very very bad days last week aswell been on w/w now for 7 weeks lost almost a stone but wed/,thur & fri just went a little crazy felt so bad didnt even go to weigh in just could not face it.... manage to get myself 2gether saturday its not so bad a new day an all that, this site is good 4 morale u encourage others and peeps do the same to you all the best keep up dont give up

I went away with friends this weekend, all my plans went out of the window had a kebab and chips and lots to drink. Im only 2lb away from target. Every time I get close something comes up and I end up further away again. Dreading weigh in tonight.

Back