Dream Cheat!!!!!

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Oh my life! Had a dream last night that i caved and was eating everything i could find! it was soooo vivid i woke up feeling so guilty and like i had ruined all my hard work so far! :cry: it was so bizarre!!!! Thankfully i realised it WAS just a dream but those few seconds when i woke up......:confused:

At least that has strengthened my resolve to be 100%! Day 12 on SS and not one blip (other than the dream!) and now if i do blip i know how i will feel about it! Surely thats enough to put me off! lol! :D

Hows everyone else doing today?

HAHAHAHAHA sorry for laughing but I just woke up with exactly the same thing. It was so vivid I totally thought it was true and stumbled to the bathroom to do a ketostick to check. Duh!

damn skippy! I just can't believe how bad i felt! lol! on the plus side if even my mind wants me to stick to the diet i'd better listen to it! lol! :D

I have been having dreams like this too. But i enjoyed the food eating and was gutted it was just a dream LOL kidding kidding :) I guess its the monsters in our heads still wanting us to eat. I liked my monster it used to be my pet... not no more tho i am trying to find a new home for it :D xxxx

I love it when I have eating dreams!! Makes you feel like you havent missed out at all!! Yet like you say, still doing CD 100%!!

xx

I had this the other day and throughout the next day I kept trying to work out whether I'd cheated the day before, because I kind of seemed to remember cheating, but it was just my dream!

ditto the other morning i thought i had just scoffed a bowl of supernoodles and was gutted when i woke up! lol x

ha ha! glad it's not just my food starved mind!! on the plus side if dreams are feeding the head hunger they can carry right on! :)

Back