Dream ...

ickleladynat

I've been really good on plan all week. The only blip I had was homemade cheese cake which me and OH made yday so not sure how many syns.

Anyways I had this dream last night that I went to weigh in on Wed and had lost ... 7.5lbs!!!!! I wish .... I'm hoping i'll lose at least 1!!! haha

now that's what I call a fantastic dream!

mmmmmmmm homemade cheesecake. can i come round for dinner? good luck for WI.

Edwin you can come around as long as your having a flexi syn day!! ha ha. It was gorgeous. I had to make my boyfriend take it home so I didn't eat anymore. ha ha

Edwin you can come around as long as your having a flexi syn day!! ha ha. It was gorgeous. I had to make my boyfriend take it home so I didn't eat anymore. ha ha

lol. i do this with hubbys lunch - sometimes he gets the best pack up ever - full of goodies that i daren't leave in the house. how he manages never to put on any weight i'll never know!!!

lol. i do this with hubbys lunch - sometimes he gets the best pack up ever - full of goodies that i daren't leave in the house. how he manages never to put on any weight i'll never know!!!

God i know what you mean. It's sooooo annoying and so unfair!!! If only we could have it that easy!! lol x

Back