Dreamfields Pasta a scam

Erm... I'm kind of ok with trying it out thank girls... think the ice cream yesterday would have done more damage!! Besides it'll only put my 9g carbs over my daily allowance so figure I'll be ok & I'm intrigued. xx

ah cool Linz. Good job mine are in the car or id be eating them now :D

Just got the new Go-lower low carb pasta made mostly with isoleated soy protein - trying them tonight and will report! they come in individual portions of 50g (pasta penne) and have a carb content of 7g per portion. worrying thing is that the % ingredient 84%, so what is the rest?

Dreamfields Pasta
Bloods before 4.8
Bloods 1/2 hour after 10.2
Bloods 1 hour after 9.2
Bloods 1 1/2 hours after 6.3 (not bad!)
Bloods 2 hours after 5.3

Normal pasta
Bloods before 4.7
Bloods 1/2 hour after 6.5
Bloods 1 hours after 10.3
Bloods 1 1/2 hours later 9.4
Bloods 2 hours later 7.7

Low carb meal
Bloods before 4.9
Bloods 1/2 hour after 6.5
Bloods 1 hour after 5.5
Bloods 1 1/2 hours after 5.3
Bloods 2 hours after 4.4

Leads me to think that infact Dreamfields isn't low carb as my spikes were very similar to when I had normal pasta & the only difference was that after the normal pasta I had terrible bloating & stomach cramps.

What do you guys make of it??

Last edited:
Gosh you have been a busy guinea pig lol - both pastas seem to lead to a big spike. Low carb is obviously more friendly :)

Just got the new Go-lower low carb pasta made mostly with isoleated soy protein - trying them tonight and will report! they come in individual portions of 50g (pasta penne) and have a carb content of 7g per portion. worrying thing is that the % ingredient 84%, so what is the rest?

just finished- not overly impressed. small portion but ate only half of it. very shewy-not pasta like at all in texture (apart from the colour and shape). May use it again but prefer cauli mash.

Thanks Linzi. I think ill steer clear to be honest x

Thanks Linz. It makes me so bloated & in pain I will forget it :)

Back