Dreaming of Food .....Help!

MinnieMoo

Hi guys, i'm really needing your help. I'm in Wk 4, wiegh in tomorrow, i've got one more week unitl refeed but I keep dreaming about food, i'm really hungry and I caught myself putting food in my mouth and quickly spitting it out. I'm trying to talk myself into a refeed tomorrow after my wiegh but I really want to make it another week. I don't think i've lost anything this week, i keep getting on the scales and they're not moving.:eek:

I've been over wieght for 10 year now and I really want to do it for real this time.......I was really motivated when I could see the weight coming off but now it's just seems to be hanging around.

I'm rambling.....Anyone else getting weighed tomorrow?

You probably have lost weight- it's just that after a while you tend not to notice that much because its not like that initial "Bloody Hell!!"

I personally don't weight at home because I haven't got one place in my house with an even floor so my scales don't move either. It sounds to me that weighing yourself is having a negative impact on you so don't do it! I'm sure you can last another week- you just need to keep yourself motivated. Just think about what you want out of this. What is more important to you? I know for me that I want the weight shifted and be gone forever so I never need to worry about it again and that is what keeps me going xxx

I actually meant to say that you have definitely lost weight- there is no way you couldn't have as long as you haven't strayed : )

xx

Thanks, fingers crossed for tomorrow. xx

You will be fine!

I think sometimes its just mind over matter- stay positive and positive things will happen xx

Good luck tomorrow, keep it going hun! xx

Good luck tomorrow (or is it today now?!!!) You will be fine!

My scales at home hadn't moved but when I went for my WI this week I'd lost 5lb!!! If you've stuck to it 100% then you will have lost!

x

you will have lost weight hon dont worry xx
as for dreaming about food i think we have all done it at some point mine stopped after about 3 weeks tho , i even ate stuff in my dreams i wouldnt eat in real life so i must have been starving in my head !

Im now into week 5 and i started dreaming about food at the weekend. To be exact, i was stuffing a twix in my mouth as fast as i could so that no-one would see me. It was that real then when i woke up i was really worried and i seriously thought i had eaten it!!! The strangest thing is, im really not craving chocolate so where the hell that came from i just dont know!! Stick with it for another week, youve come this far what difference is 7 more days going to make? Good luck for your WI let us know how you get on and all the best with whatever you decide to do x

Try imagining the food with horrible stuff on it, or your least favourite foods and your gorging on them. It will certainly remove your cravings or dreams. I had to make homemade pizzas and baked cakes and cookies for my daughters 14th yesterday (they looked bloody lovely too) It was a right killer, but to get round it i had to imagine all sorts

You guys have really helped I was going to give it in, but I'm going for another week. I'm off now for my wi...........here goes.

-4lb whooopie, here's to another week!!!

Great loss well done hun.

x

Back