Dreaming

Orange Plum

One thing I have noticed since starting the diet is that I have been having some really intense dreams - some can probably more be described as nightmares with me waking up in the middle of them because they are not very nice - eg about to be mugged. I feel quite tired as I am not having great sleeps - is this normal under CD?

I have really really weird dreams! I always had strange dreams, but now they are even weirder!! I guess it's one of those side effects! x

THat's the great thing about this forum! You feel that you aren't completely strange knowing other people have the same issues as you! x

me too - wondered if its because I sleep so solidly when on CD

i haven't had any dreams that i remember since starting CD except for one about eating wine gums which really made me panic!!!!

odd! Had a really weird one myself last night, and the night before! Last night our newly ordered sofa was delivered, it was the wrong one and when I went into my bedroom to change before complaining (???) I was half naked before I realised there were 2 builders in my room repairing a damp wall!!! (sofa order and damp wall are "true" but completely out of context!!)

Must be the hunger!!

OMG! the first 3 days were really awful! I used to dread going to sleep as I had the most horendous dreams ever! the first nite I dreamt my little girl had been abused by an uncle (he died about 15 years ago!!! never even met my girl),second nite it was about my mum and something dreadful had happened to her, the 3rd nite there was someone on my bed and he was lying on top of me and I couldn't move.... I was going out of my mind! I actually ordered a dreams book from ebay to see the meaning of these awful dreams, it's yet to arrive! Didn't know it had something to do with the diet but am glad am not the only one, they have since dissappeared and I sleep like a baby now...

Me too!! Some mornings I've woken up with just a generally unpleasant feeling which feels like residue from a bad dream. The strangest but funniest thing I remember dreaming about was licking bald mens heads :p

No bald men... but last night I did dream about buying marzipan and peaches from the tescos on trafalgar square.

Me too!! Some mornings I've woken up with just a generally unpleasant feeling which feels like residue from a bad dream. The strangest but funniest thing I remember dreaming about was licking bald mens heads :p

:D now i really dont want to be dreaming about that although i have laughed so much afterreading it that now i think its deeply imprinted on my brain:eek:

Back