Dreams ........

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kaijo, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Kaijo

Kaijo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The night before last I dreamt I was eating really yummy food and the last night I dreamt I drank loads of alcohol hahahaha, just wondered if anyone else had the same and if these are to be my dreams for the next few months hehehehe.

Jo xxx:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah, I have them quite a lot & am absolutely terrified I've eaten when I wake up, hehe. I definitely have less than I did the first week or so. They're not too bad though really, are they?

Hannah

4. Kaijo

Kaijo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hahaha im not alone! They aint bad at all i love em! feel like ive eaten when i wake up but still losing weight hehehe.

xxx

5. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    TOTALLY!!

I had a dream/nightmare the other night that I'd come home and my sister had drunk my shake. I was so angry that I ate about 9 french baguettes (with loads of thick butter) and then ate bar after bar of chocolate. I woke up nearly crying that I'd 'caved' until I realised (thankfully!) that it was a dream!

Freud would have a field day!

x

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol!!! Dream cheating!!! I remember my first one, OMG I really thought I had eaten and was so upset, especially as it wasn't with anything nice, until I realised it was a dream!!!!!! But doesn't it make you feel dirty!!!!!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.