Dreams ........

Kaijo

The night before last I dreamt I was eating really yummy food and the last night I dreamt I drank loads of alcohol hahahaha, just wondered if anyone else had the same and if these are to be my dreams for the next few months hehehehe.

Jo xxx:p

Yeah, I have them quite a lot & am absolutely terrified I've eaten when I wake up, hehe. I definitely have less than I did the first week or so. They're not too bad though really, are they?

Hannah

Hahaha im not alone! They aint bad at all i love em! feel like ive eaten when i wake up but still losing weight hehehe.

xxx

TOTALLY!!

I had a dream/nightmare the other night that I'd come home and my sister had drunk my shake. I was so angry that I ate about 9 french baguettes (with loads of thick butter) and then ate bar after bar of chocolate. I woke up nearly crying that I'd 'caved' until I realised (thankfully!) that it was a dream!

Freud would have a field day!

x

Lol!!! Dream cheating!!! I remember my first one, OMG I really thought I had eaten and was so upset, especially as it wasn't with anything nice, until I realised it was a dream!!!!!! But doesn't it make you feel dirty!!!!!!!

x

Back