dreams

operationslim31

I cant not believe how real my dreams about eating are. I sometimes wake up panickin that I been upstairs to the kitchen sneaking food they seem so real pastys(even more strange I cant bare them really) chocolate cake even cheese and eggs its like torture:) luckily I am still losing weight so I know its not me actually sneaking into the kitchen thank god:-D.

Haha that's quite funny, imagine TfL actually made you sleep eat. Would you feel guilty?
To be honest I had the similar dreams but mine were more diet coke and vodka, I woke up craving them. X

I felt guilty over the dreams can only imagine how I would feel twenty times worse if I actually slept ate.:-D my husband thinks its hilarious I have even dreamt I sold my shakes to a really over weight client of mine and spent the money on a posh car.:-D think I been obsessing about telling her about the diet:-D

I've been having really realistic food dreams too! Apparently it's also a feature of eating disorders, so maybe it's your brain thinking it needs to eat because of a concious habit it has... x

My dr always says that she believes addictive eating is the same as anorexia either one a horrid disorder that eventually can kill you. So maybe you right:) my brain can keep trying but it aint happening:-D x

Back