DREAMS

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by satty, 21 July 2008 Social URL.

1. satty

satty Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have been having these crazy vivid dreams of me eating, thing is they felt so real!! I wake up thinking did that really happen yesterday, anybody else had anything similar?:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

YES! alllllllllll the time ha ha ha xxx

4. Dumpy2Petite

Dumpy2Petite Lovin' those ketones!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol - I did last night! I dreamt that a food delivery arrived that I'd completely forgotten I'd ordered - it was all full of things like croissants, french cheeses, cinnamon danishes...etc. Mmmmm! In the dream I was annoyed that it had arrived after I'd started LT, but felt I had to eat it to stop it going to waste (of course! :p). Woke up feeling really disappointed in myself that I'd been weak and used a stupid excuse to cheat, then was delighted to realise it was a dream after all and that I've been good all along! :D

Weird.

Mx

5. Delli

Delli Talks too much

this is a constant thing for me when im SSing on CD, and i always wake up feeling so guilty and angry at myself for cheating. the dreams are so vivid as well, i can actually taste the food!

6. satty

satty Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeh, you feel yourself filling up, its mad, all your rational thorts go out the window, and you think, forget it im eating!! walked into the chippy today but stayed strong, bought a savloy for the wife though, think that will do me for now

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I had a dream once where I was on a plane and the cabin crew were giving out meals. They weren't very appetising, especially the shepherds pie one, then suddenly there was no cabin crew and the trolley was in my kitchen. The food was going to be thrown so I ate loads of it then was disgusted with myself for eating at all! It was such a relief to realise it was a dream!!! I felt such a dipstick for eating such disgusting food - if you are going to dream cheat then it should be for something delicious and not grotty airline food!!!!!

x

8. satty

satty Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dream cheat with horrible food, I don't know how you do it, lol, I think of reciepies at work, even try them out on the family never had bad feedback yet! but the dreams are geting to close apart and too often!

9. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Had same experience a couple of times. Always great to wake up and realise NO I didn't actually eat!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.