dress...accessories...HELP!!

My word, that's pretty! Maybe pick out one of those colours in the embroidery for a little jacket. You say it is in December so you will need to keep warm for the photos if they are going to be outside!

evening-cover-ups-short-shrug.jpg

a007-xl.jpg

If you like shrugs look in shrugbug.

The dress is lovely

Or Gold for the sandals if you wanted something less dark than the black?

WOW thanks guys, I knew y'all were fashionistas! I think I'll def go with the black shoes and shrug.
irishchica - that bangle is so nice...I feel a shopping spree on its way...

THANKS AGAIN!

shoes-heels-dance-02black_2.jpg

multi-strap-heels-black.jpg

Looked at some fabulous Christian Louboutin but at over a thousand pounds a pair I thought they might be just out of budget lol.

Think it depends on comfort also, do you want your day spoiled feeling like your feet are dying cause of sandals? I'd go for some classic simple black heels with a black clutch, perhaps with a little gold detail.

wow sue your a regular fashion expert!!

some fab tips there for you TC19, im loving that bangle and oh my lord im def going on that site for shrugs, i love the velvet look one.

great thread im picking tips up to.

can we have photos of you in your outfit when its sorted pretty please ;)

fillymum, those sandals look great but i'd be sure to avoid anything similar as looking at the heels on those is making me wince already!! I'll be sticking to the "sensible" option when it comes to footwear.

will be sure to post a picture of me in the completed outfit - am hoping i'd be down at least another stone too which will just be fab and a great Christmas present!

thanks again guys

Hi...that dress is so CUTE....loved all the suggestions for the finishing touches too !!

I too am dreaming about wearing something gorgeous at Christmas, looking forward to seeing the photos of you rocking that dress!!!

Diva x

Oh so am I and hope it will be something slimline and slinky !!!

Hope you get there.

Back