Dress fitting at Debenahms

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
Well, I had my dress fitting at Debenhams last night. What a giggle we had. I was pleased with all of the outfits that I was chosen so that was a bonus as some of the women didn't like them at all and wanted dresses that other people were already wearing.

I have posted the pics in my album but here is a little info on the items.

Work wear - I love this dress. It is the kind of style I would have chosen but not one I could afford. I tried it on in a 14 and thought it was a bit tight so tried a 16 but then that was too baggy. So I went for the 14 in the end which I think looked better.

Going out - Well I was given 2 dresses. A black one which was very tight (meant to be). I didn't like it, it stuck to every lump and bump. The next one I wasn't keen on either, I took one look at the lepoard print and though eurgh!! But I tried it on anyway in a 16 and it was really baggy at the back so asked for a 14. Low and behold it fit and it wasn't that bad. I was so shocked, I couldn't believe it, I was wearing 2 size 14 dresses.

Ball gowm - I loved the ball gown as soon as I saw it. Only problem was, it said 16 on the hanger but it looked a little small, so I looked at the label and it said size 10. Phew, I thought I was going to have to get an 18 or even a 20!!! So she brought me a 16 dress and it fit perfectly. I had a bit of room in it so maybe could have squeezed into a 14 but then I do want to be able to breath when I am walking down the cat walk.

Checked dress - This dress was what someone else was given to wear as a daytime outfit but she didn't like it. I really did, so I thought stuff it, try it on girl. So I did. Again it was a 14. A bit of a struggle getting it over the old boobs but once it was on it felt great. Shame I can't afford to spend £45 on it though as it would be a great weekend dress.

On the whole it was a great experience. Once I get to goal I will definitly do it again.

I am so excited about the ball. I haven't shown my OH what I am wearing for the show but hopefully he will be pleased with the outfits (not sure he'll like the lepoard print one though).

Anyway, thank you for reading if you got this far and thank you for looking. I hope everyone feels as great as I do right now x x

cool, going to check out photies now x

Back