Dress too tight!!!!

klizw

My wedding is July 31st and Ive had my dress for about 2 months. The first time I tried it It was quite roomy and thought I might even need it taken in!!

Now its quite a struggle to get the pannel at the back closed, Its still wearable but I'm pretty gutted. My aim is to need to get it taken in!

Does anyone else have their dress and did you get it to fit or in smaller sizes for encouragement?

x

Hey,

My dress arrives next month and I have two inches from my bum and my waist to lose to get into it. I am losing weight but don't seem to be losing inches from where I need to! I'm starting to wonder if I was being over ambitious! I'm quite womanly even without any fat so don't know if it will even be possible to do it!

I'm tall and always a size 12 in clothes I buy and jeans at a 12 are normally a little big - when I got measured the lady in the shop told me I was a 14/16 :( I was gutted. So I ordered the dress in a 12 regardless - just hope I can do it! I need to be 36 28 38 and at the mo I'm 36 30 40.

Good luck - I'm sure you can do it! What's your dress like? x

36 28 36

When is your big day? Bridal shops always seem to measure you a size bigger, you would think they would do the opposite to make you feel good!! I'm sure you will reach your size if you just stick to it. I dont think its unrealistic.

Some people would probably call my dress OTT! Its got quite a vintage look, champagne colour, strapless and quite a big skirt. Whats yours like?

x

I think your dress sounds magnificent!! I saw quite a few champagne coloured ones that i thought looked great when I went shopping.

I'm getting married in Las Vegas so my dress is quite plain - white, tight up top and floaty at the bottom with some little jewel details around the boob area. I'm not great a explaining it. Don't know if you saw Denise Van Outens - it's a lot like that.

oh my goodness, i know what you mean! I am usually a curvy 12-14 and they made me get a size 18, I was gutted too. Then I just had to have inches taken out and they charge you for it of course! I do think the sizing of the dresses is random! x

Back