Dresses....

peachy7

Silver Member
I need inspiration, I loved my 1st dress which was a Maggie Sottero one but am struggling to find a 2nd one.
So maybe people could post pics of their dresses and the designer??? pretty please!

What was wrong with your first dress my lovely? Mine is a Sottero and Midgley and called Adorae, sorry I cant post a pic as in work.

I don't know if she still does it, it was called Celeste in blush pink, it was a toss up between that and 'Michelle'.
Just going to have a nosy at yours

I love pink, you must have looked fab! At 35 I thought a big dress would be too much for me and I love the mermaid shape too, it suits girls like me with hips and booty!!! Do you think something slinky for your renewal?

I don't really know, I want to be at target (size 12) and want something completely different to what i had, i'll only be 30 so might go for something really flamboyant! i guess alot depends on my budget, i love alan hannah dresses, altho dream dress would b carries from SATC!! a vera wang dress and christian louboutin shoes!! (in my dreams anyway, altho i've asked for CL's for my 30th next year

Amazing! My sister has a few pairs, I am jealous! I think carries dress was vivienne westwood but I know what you mean about Vera Wang, beautiful! How much do you have to lose? My wedding is in may, I'm aiming for two stone, ive already bought the size 12 personalised bikini for my honeymoon so it's gotta go! Lol! A renewal sounds so romantic.

Your sister is so lucky!! I have a pair of Jimmy Choo's (they were for my engagement party). I'm aiming to lose 3 stone (MAX) as I think this will take me to a size 10 so will have to relook at the situation when i get closer i'm now a 14-16 so depends how much i have to lose to lose a dress size if that makes sense!?

Ah those shoes are amazing, I would be so scared to walk in them! Imagine the stains! Swoon. Those floaty dresses are gorgeous, I also love the blue by enzoani range, gggrrr not sure how to do links on my iPad! I love unusual vintagey looks, less than 9 weeks and I'm so excited!!!

I've just bought a wedding mag and theres so many in there! I'm so confused!! lol. That 9 weeks will fly by!! the day goes so quickly too

Back